Eibach Pro Kit

Liquidfusion-S3

I fall to peer pressure!
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the additional drop will be on a already sports suspension A4 (not S line drop) for the Eibach Pro Kit.
Can't seem to find anything specific when searching the B8 forums.

Have asked around and looked around but seem to be getting different numbers from 15mm to 25mm drop.

Mine is a 2013 1.8 FWD manual 170bhp.

Isn't the sports suspension already lower than S-Line suspension?

No the S line is 30mm drop, sports is 20mm drop (confusing I know, should of been the other way round)

Reactions: Daggerit
I've explained this in quite a few threads now

Reactions: Daggerit
Just one more time please for the uneducated.

SE
Sport
S-Line
Eibach

Differences in spring rate and height ?

Standard 0mm
Sport -20mm
Audi Drive Select -20mm
S line -30mm

Any given drop figures in a advert are from standard suspension

That's what Eibach quote and it's pretty spot on.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Damian, would you know whether the Sport Suspension utilises the same shock absorbers as the S-Line Suspension? I'm presuming that in order to facilitate the extra 10mm drop they just used shorter/tighter springs, or do they have completely different parts? I have realised that my Black Edition A4 has actually got the Sport suspension and not the S-Line that I had specified when ordering (annoying) - I would like to rectify this with the Pro-Kit although concerned that it will wear out the existing dampers quickly. If they use the same shocks as the S-Line then I wouldn't worry as much. I'm handing the car back in 2 years for a new one so along as they will be ok for a few years I don't mind!