Eibach Pro Kit Fitted

MA3RC

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I bought myself an Eibach Pro Kit from one of the site sponsors - @DPM. Firstly I'd like to say Damien is a great guy. He was more than helpful throughout the process and even gave me a little discount. Thanks again!

So anyway onto the business :) I got the springs fitted by a garage earlier in the week. What with the lovely weather today I decided to put my new alloys back on, get the tracking done and give the car a wash.
I'm over the moon with how the car looks and feels. I wanted a subtle drop and to keep the comfort and handling, the Eibach pro kit does not disappoint.

Handling wise the car is superb and you really feel like you can power out of bends much quicker and it corners flat with minimal body roll. It even feels as though overall acceleration has improved (due to less body lurch / movement under heavy acceleration I guess?). Comfort wise I am also very pleased, loads of people tried telling to me to get coilovers as springs would ruin the comfort etc. I can honestly say it hasn't in the slightest. It handles speedbumps and varying terrain like factory.

Here's some pics of the car anyway:
1_zpsssoczfwk.jpg

3_zpsctnl14bj.jpg

4_zpsqfjvn2uy.jpg

5_zps8kmuckuo.jpg

Arch Before:

20150118_124653_zpsga7240us.jpg

Arch After:

2_zpscm3gcugh.jpg

And an obligatory reflection shot :p

6_zpsvcec7zjg.jpg

To also add, It's definitely worth getting the alignment done after a job like this, mine were massively out in some areas. Unfortunately the front left wheel couldn't be fully corrected, but the garage assured me it wouldn't be an issue, Top is before, bottom is after a Hunter 4 wheel alignment:
20150307_155355_zps7ckth4pp.jpg

Any questions or comments welcome, Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Potterswheel, OCDaveS4, Janice_3S3 and 8 others
Very nice, like that a lot! :cool::cool:

Reactions: MA3RC
Love those wheels, wanted to get those initially but bit skint at the moment, and I think I've grown to like the standards also :)

Reactions: AudiBoy1976 and MA3RC
Test on some country roads and report back if it's less bouncy, only place I noticed now and again stock suspension goes a bit.

It's definitely less bouncy over poorly surfaced roads, the old suspension would still feel like it's bouncing once the road surface clears up. Where as this sorts itself out much quicker!

Looking very good!

I had the pro kit on my old astra and was really good! Did not alter much comfort wise but look was epic!

Top work. ;-)

Reactions: MA3RC
Hello mate
The eibah pro kit springs work fine with factory suspension?

I worry if lower springs the will damage thet factory suspension

It doesn't, not even with magride as long as you go for Eibach pro-kit or sportline. Some people have experienced the H&R springs to get a little too low for magride to still function properly.

Car with eibach springs
Looked awesome to my eyes....

Attachments

• IMG_20190128_154934-810x540.jpg
    IMG_20190128_154934-810x540.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 980
  • IMG_20190128_155051-810x540.jpg
    IMG_20190128_155051-810x540.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,010
Reactions: dp_motley
Going to be fitting these to my rs3 in the coming weeks, mine as mag ride too so I’m told this has to be recalibrated.

Looks almost exactly how mine turned out! I love it! Need to trim the back bump stops but other than that it’s spot on!

Attachments

• A7B06863-A8C2-4A51-A588-3813A55A43BE.jpeg
    A7B06863-A8C2-4A51-A588-3813A55A43BE.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 945
No, the caps are completely different. You can get caps that fit though.

I'm choosing the Eibach Pros and there are two versions for my car.
1. One of them is for "vehicles without leveling control".
2. The second one is for "Axle Independent wheel suspension".

My car is non-quattro and non-mag ride, just a simple A3 35TFSI S-tronic Sportback with the front wheel drive. Is the "levelling control" another name for the mag ride?

I should choose between these two options and I want to do it right. I gravitate toward the first one (number E10-15-021-08-22), for the vehicles without leveling control. The axle load for this option is closer to mine as well (mine is 980/970 kg, the first option is for 985/1000 kg. The second option is for a heavier rear end of 1065 kg).

But I'm still confused about the "Leveling control" and "Independent wheel suspension" and how it all apply to my car. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Mine for 30mm front & rear

E10-15-021-02-22
Yours are for a heavier car such as 1.6-2.0 TDI or 1.8-2.0 TFSI (8V1, 8VK). Mine is a 1.5 TFSI (8VF), a lighter car and the part number I shown above is listed in the Eibach catalogue for my year, engine and body type. The only question is what I asked above: do I have a vehicle WITHOUT leveling control?

I'm sorry but I'm still on the fence. It was so much easier to choose the right kit for the 8PA. I never thought I would become so dumb with age. :blush: The worst part I can't find any official sales contact to ask this question and I don't really trust ebay sellers. Continue digging.

I'm going to fit the Pros on Saturday. Should I shorten the bump stops? By how many mm/inches? My car has the oem sport suspension so I guess it's 15 mm lowered already and I can expect -15 mm drop from my sport. Does that mean I have to cut the bump stops by 15 mm?

I used the bumps for the front that came with the kit and trimmed the back about an inch. Just because going over speed humps it was hitting them and making it feel a bit stiff. Any other time though seem fine leaving them.

I didn"t know that there were any bumpstops in the kit because I didn"t open the package yet :) I"ll check it out when I'm back home after work.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

@DPM. Hi Damian, would it be possible to get a price for some Eibach pro springs for a 2015 S3 8V sportback on magride and 19s please.

Morning,

Sportline 25mm/20mm - £242.65

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hello Damian,
I run 18'' 8J wheels with 225/40/R18 tyres, but I also have 16mm spacers on the rear axle.
Would rear wheels rub with Eibach Pro Kit (30mm drop from stock height) on a non-sport suspension (same as OP)?

EDIT: I can provide pictures, if necessary.

Finally I took pictures of my 2019 A3 on Eibach Pro springs. I'm still on the factory fitted 225/40/18 wheels (Dunlop Sport Maxx RT) but added 8 mm spacers all around. The spacers should be wider, especially on the back, but I was going to get 19" wheels anyway and I had a set of 8 mm spacers already from my old car. Here is a few pictures.

Lowered on Eibach Pro 1
Lowered on Eibach Pro 2
Lowered on Eibach Pro 3
Lowered on Eibach Pro 4
Lowered on Eibach Pro 5
Lowered on Eibach Pro 6
Lowered on Eibach Pro 7

Reactions: nothingness, ruairi83, Lehn and 4 others
Finally I took pictures of my 2019 A3 on Eibach Pro springs. I'm still on the factory fitted 225/40/18 wheels (Dunlop Sport Maxx RT) but added 8 mm spacers all around. The spacers should be wider, especially on the back, but I was going to get 19" wheels anyway and I had a set of 8 mm spacers already from my old car. Here is a few pictures.

View attachment 182698 View attachment 182699 View attachment 182700 View attachment 182701 View attachment 182702 View attachment 182703 View attachment 182704

Resurrecting this thread as I was wondering what suspension your A3 had prior to the pro kit being fitted, I'm assuming the Audi sport suspension?

Only asking as I have the kit being fitted next week.

Resurrecting this thread as I was wondering what suspension your A3 had prior to the pro kit being fitted, I'm assuming the Audi sport suspension?

Only asking as I have the kit being fitted next week.
Yes, it was the stock sport suspension.

Reactions: reefer110
Yes, it was the stock sport suspension.

As I have the same car model, 35 tfsi, as you... Could you confirm which kit reference you mounted ??

In march, you talked about the reference E10-15-021-08-22, which is for torsion axle at rear. I know this car whit this engine, should mount a multilink rear axle (mine has it), whit ref: E10-15-021-05-22.... so, finally, which reference you have mounted ?

I want to confirm the reference because on the eibach website, for "*05-22" reference they indicate a drop of only 15mm, and for "*08-22" reference indicates a 30mm drop... but both reference mounts the same front springs, so it seems that it should be an error in that info... :sweat:

I appreciate any help you can provide

As I have the same car model, 35 tfsi, as you... Could you confirm which kit reference you mounted ??

In march, you talked about the reference E10-15-021-08-22, which is for torsion axle at rear. I know this car whit this engine, should mount a multilink rear axle (mine has it), whit ref: E10-15-021-05-22.... so, finally, which reference you have mounted ?

I want to confirm the reference because on the eibach website, for "*05-22" reference they indicate a drop of only 15mm, and for "*08-22" reference indicates a 30mm drop... but both reference mounts the same front springs, so it seems that it should be an error in that info... :sweat:

I appreciate any help you can provide
Hi. I checked out the invoice. I can confirm that the reference number is correct. As to the drop, I believe that -30 mm is for the SE suspension and -15 mm is for the sport which is lowered by 15 mm from the factory already.

Hi. I checked out the invoice. I can confirm that the reference number is correct. As to the drop, I believe that -30 mm is for the SE suspension and -15 mm is for the sport which is lowered by 15 mm from the factory already.

First of all, thanks for the help :sign imnew:

What reference do you mean? E10-15-021-05-22 ?? (I supose that, because our cars have multilink suspension, right?)

I have doubts with that because the measure of lowerings are not the same on both references (according to eibach website)... may be each of them refers to different previous susp ¿? i dont know.... Soooo, it would be clear to me if you confirm that you mounted a kit for multilink (E10-15-021-05-22 or E10-15-021-08-22)