Eibach lowering spring

savo

Reaction score
Is anyone running eibach lowering springs with mag ride (8v) if so what’s the ride like compared to the standard one and does it sit well on 19 wheels. My other option is going for MSS sport spring which have had great reviews.

Is anyone running eibach lowering springs with mag ride (8v) if so what’s the ride like compared to the standard one and does it sit well on 19 wheels. My other option is going for MSS sport spring which have had great reviews.
I’ve only heard good things about the MSS spring. That’s what I’m going to go for

I’ve only heard good things about the MSS spring. That’s what I’m going to go for

Will be very interested to hear your feedback, it’s a mod I’m considering although they are a bit pricy. Providing it doesn’t scrape on any speed bumps I will go for it down the line I think, I don’t want to lose any practicality.

Reactions: billymc92
Will be very interested to hear your feedback, it’s a mod I’m considering although they are a bit pricy. Providing it doesn’t scrape on any speed bumps I will go for it down the line I think, I don’t want to lose any practicality.
I shall be sure to make a thread and let everyone know when I do. I just need to get the car first how you enjoying your first couple days with it

I shall be sure to make a thread and let everyone know when I do. I just need to get the car first how you enjoying your first couple days with it

Yeah that would be a good start ;)

Loving it, what a car! Sounds fantastic in a tunnel, the engine seems to rev on and on.. it’s amazing. The sound inside the car is awesome.
Started to really boot it today, parked it up with 550 miles on the clock. My god it shifts, it’s frightening on times and I love speed but it has almost turned my stomach today which never happens and I’ve been in a lot faster cars. My girlfriend enjoyed it yesterday while I was taking it easy, she looked uncomfortable today with a buried foot. I don’t know whether it’s all the anticipation, but it feels a lot faster than the demo I had. Really interested to get it on the dyno on Saturday.
I’m yet to drive it hard consistently, regardless of country roads or not the car carries too much speed. You’re in triple figures comfortably on A roads and it’s speeds you just can’t maintain, you won’t keep your licence. I need some tighter roads so I can use the power without getting carried away with speed. A few seconds of acceleration off a roundabout and you’re approaching on 90mph and all the fun is over because you’re already double the speed limit in places, so I’ve been told..

The S3 was quick but this is another level again, not around down in 1st and 2nd gear but in 3rd and 4th when you stretch it’s legs.

Reactions: jungle650, billymc92 and FBF01
Interested to see your dyno figures

Reactions: jungle650, billymc92 and FBF01
Yeah that would be a good start ;)

Loving it, what a car! Sounds fantastic in a tunnel, the engine seems to rev on and on.. it’s amazing. The sound inside the car is awesome.
Started to really boot it today, parked it up with 550 miles on the clock. My god it shifts, it’s frightening on times and I love speed but it has almost turned my stomach today which never happens and I’ve been in a lot faster cars. My girlfriend enjoyed it yesterday while I was taking it easy, she looked uncomfortable today with a buried foot. I don’t know whether it’s all the anticipation, but it feels a lot faster than the demo I had. Really interested to get it on the dyno on Saturday.
I’m yet to drive it hard consistently, regardless of country roads or not the car carries too much speed. You’re in triple figures comfortably on A roads and it’s speeds you just can’t maintain, you won’t keep your licence. I need some tighter roads so I can use the power without getting carried away with speed. A few seconds of acceleration off a roundabout and you’re approaching on 90mph and all the fun is over because you’re already double the speed limit in places, so I’ve been told..

The S3 was quick but this is another level again, not around down in 1st and 2nd gear but in 3rd and 4th when you stretch it’s legs.
Sounds unreal mate. You’ve got me even more excited haha

Reactions: AudiNutta