Eibach front 20mm springs S3

R222cet

Reaction score
I’ve decided I like the drop of the eibachs so I’m more than likely going to get these soon.
I’m happy with the rear and I’ve got a set of DTMs wheels to go on so they should fill out the rear more so.
My question is how much of a difference do springs alone actually make besides just levelling the front. If I’m still happy when they are on I’ll get the bilstein B8s in the future too.
Or do I just wait abit longer and get the B14 coilies ? ( I probably will never change them once setup to my liking )

OEM shocks are awful, normally when people stick lowering springs on they forget about the shocks which just makes them fail earlier as it doesn’t improve the ride at all. A great test is OEM shocks you can push in by hand whereas the Bilstein no chance. Such a difference. I’d upgrade ASAP as you want the car to be as responsive as possible whilst hanging onto the road

If your after some Bilstein that have been reworked by Bilstein UK to fit the Eibach springs give me a Pm as my mate is selling some. Their brand new.

I’ve decided I like the drop of the eibachs so I’m more than likely going to get these soon.
I’m happy with the rear and I’ve got a set of DTMs wheels to go on so they should fill out the rear more so.
My question is how much of a difference do springs alone actually make besides just levelling the front. If I’m still happy when they are on I’ll get the bilstein B8s in the future too.
Or do I just wait abit longer and get the B14 coilies ? ( I probably will never change them once setup to my liking )
Will all depend on what your willing to spend as eibach 20mm around £120 blisterns front £115 so theres £235 to start with so might be worth doing all at once as other poster has said could work out a lot cheaper in the long run

I was only considering the springs to start with to see if I like the drop. If 20mm front levels it out then the perfect drop would be 30/10 imo how would a full setup (eibach springs and matching bilstein shocks) compare to the b14 coilovers ?

Hoping to do my first track day next year too so I’ve got that to consider too

I was only considering the springs to start with to see if I like the drop. If 20mm front levels it out then the perfect drop would be 30/10 imo how would a full setup (eibach springs and matching bilstein shocks) compare to the b14 coilovers ?

Hoping to do my first track day next year too so I’ve got that to consider too
I will easily show u a pic off standard S3 dropped by 20mm .its rather low in the sense very hard to get onto a recovery truck