Edinburgh Meet

It's been a long time since I've felt the need to come back onto this forum & it looks like there's life in the old dog yet! I've signed up via the TT forum and am looking forward to seeing some nice Audis :)

It's been a long time since I've felt the need to come back onto this forum & it looks like there's life in the old dog yet! I've signed up via the TT forum and am looking forward to seeing some nice Audis :)

we will look forward to seeing you at the meet. :) x

Just 2 more weeks till the meet, anymore of you guys attending??? :) x

Yip ... I sent a pm to add me and one of my mates in an A4! :cool:

Yip ... I sent a pm to add me and one of my mates in an A4! :cool:

Aly, that is you and Waz added to he list of attendees. Post 1 of this thread. See you both there. :) x

Reactions: Aly
******! Not going to be able to make it now, on a course in Suffolk until December.

******! Not going to be able to make it now, on a course in Suffolk until December.

Hey, thats a shame, but worry not, we will be thinking of organising another meet very soon. :) x

There is around 15 people on the TTForum that have said they are going. Not all confirmed as of yet so think there will probably be less there

There is around 15 people on the TTForum that have said they are going. Not all confirmed as of yet so think there will probably be less there

That would be good. :) x

Looks like the S3 will be making an appearance, unless there's some good interest it in the next week (and the RS stays unsold).

Looks like the S3 will be making an appearance, unless there's some good interest it in the next week (and the RS stays unsold).

no luck on the sale so far then Martin, hopefully it will go soon. :) x

Any more names for joining us at this meet?? :) x

Just to let you know that I had a word with my dad regarding food and drink but he said that he couldn't organise it, it would have to be negotiated by someone from here. He did say that he wouldn't mind going into work on the Sunday to prepare/serve it for us.

A mate of mine should hopefully be in attendance with his A4 also!

Noticed my mates name "Waz" is no longer in the list?

Cheers Sandra... Saves me telling him he ain't invited :p

Cheers Sandra... Saves me telling him he ain't invited :p

Lol, no i was adding to the list today.nlooks like we going to hit 40 cars so far. Its going to be a good meet. :) x

Does anyone thats going have a Stage 1/2/2+ remapped 8P S3 ? I have a 59 S3 sportback that I am considering modifying and I would like to get a quick passenger ride in one to get a feel for the character of the power delivery and noise increase.

Does anyone thats going have a Stage 1/2/2+ remapped 8P S3 ? I have a 59 S3 sportback that I am considering modifying and I would like to get a quick passenger ride in one to get a feel for the character of the power delivery and noise increase.

Hi, yes Mark (brodster) has. He is also Scotlands only shark dealer and also does the Miltek systems. He has a 2012 S3. There will be others as well. Im pretty sure that Ilim's is done, but not 100% sure he is coming down from Aberdeen this meet. Are you attending the meet? :) x

gutted ill miss this looks like there will be a good turn out better than the last aberdeen one. Hopefully next year ill get to a couple more meets

gutted ill miss this looks like there will be a good turn out better than the last aberdeen one. Hopefully next year ill get to a couple more meets

Simon, there will be more meets this year. Need to startthinking of our next venue. All suggestions are welcome. Looks like we going to have 40 cars at Edinburgh. :) x

Unfortunately i dont do winter in the uk so wont be home again until april at the earliest. Will come along to meets next year

Unfortunately i dont do winter in the uk so wont be home again until april at the earliest. Will come along to meets next year

Well if you need anyone to keep the RS3 warm, let me know!

And Scoobaru, since there's been almost 0 interest in my car so far, I'll likely be taking it down. Full Milltek TBE, intake (which will actually be off asap as buyer has been waiting patiently) and stage 1 remap, though I don't know the actual map company as it was a surprise left on by the original owner.

I'll happily take you out for a wee blast, then you can compare to Mark's.

Last edited:
Any more attendees for this meet. Just one week to go now. :) x

Really looking forward to this... Better get the bus all cleaned and polished up! Got a couple of goodies coming this week for it also... :)

Really looking forward to this... Better get the bus all cleaned and polished up! Got a couple of goodies coming this week for it also... :)

Aly, what little extras you getting this week? Glad your looking forward to the meet. :) x

Nothing major, ordered some Matt black front and rear badges! Just trying to get some black plastic dip to black out the grill! Also ordered in car cctv dvr recorder... So convoy anybody? :cool:

Hey all.............Im back. Good to see the meet is gonna be a biggie. Heres hoping the weather holds up for it. And if anyone is looking at going to The Maldives for a holiday.....DO IT!!!

Reactions: Sandra and MartayMcFly
Hey cuz, glad your back, its been busy wothout you, but you have been missed. I updated the list at regular points, so if you have any to add, get on with it, lmao. I kinda need some numbers so will check for any updates on names tmrw as i got stuff to organise. Sooo good to have you back. :) x x

Im gonna give the garage a quick ring tomorrow just to give them a heads up on the number of cars coming as 25 was the figure. There's loads of space at Edinburgh anyway but better to give them a courtesy call to say there's gonna be more.

Im gonna give the garage a quick ring tomorrow just to give them a heads up on the number of cars coming as 25 was the figure. There's loads of space at Edinburgh anyway but better to give them a courtesy call to say there's gonna be more.

Thanks, your a star as always. Speak to you soon cuz. :) x x

And Scoobaru, since there's been almost 0 interest in my car so far, I'll likely be taking it down. Full Milltek TBE, intake (which will actually be off asap as buyer has been waiting patiently) and stage 1 remap, though I don't know the actual map company as it was a surprise left on by the original owner.

I'll happily take you out for a wee blast, then you can compare to Mark's.

That sounds good, thanks.

car01.jpg

Hey guys,
I hope to be able to make it, there's a few factors that mean its 50/50 but if I can, I'd love to be there.

I'll also make a post into VWAudiforum and make it known there.
I'm guessing there may be a few guys from there that might like to pop along.......The more the merrier right?

A day without sunshine, is like, well, NIGHT!
smile.gif

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool!!
icon_doh.gif

A fine is a tax for doing wrong, A tax is a fine for doing well......
icon_biggrin.gif

The things that come to those that wait, may well be the things left there by those who got there first!!

car01.jpg

Hey guys,
I hope to be able to make it, there's a few factors that mean its 50/50 but if I can, I'd love to be there.

I'll also make a post into VWAudiforum and make it known there.
I'm guessing there may be a few guys from there that might like to pop along.......The more the merrier right?

A day without sunshine, is like, well, NIGHT!
smile.gif

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool!!
icon_doh.gif

A fine is a tax for doing wrong, A tax is a fine for doing well......
icon_biggrin.gif

The things that come to those that wait, may well be the things left there by those who got there first!!

Jim thats cool, but we will need numbers for the parking, can you let us know asap. Edinburgh audi allocated us 25 spaces, we are now t 40 cars with still a week to go, they will accomodate us though. Its going to be good turnout. :) x

Can not wait, looks like there is going to be a lot of people there :)

I thought I would just ask you all if its ok for me to takes photos of the event (Will blank out number plates).

Maybe if it a good day, might head over to south queenfreey and get some photos with the forth rail bridge in the background. :)

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Can not wait, looks like there is going to be a lot of people there :)

I thought I would just ask you all if its ok for me to takes photos of the event (Will blank out number plates).

Maybe if it a good day, might head over to south queenfreey and get some photos with the forth rail bridge in the background. :)

Hey David, yes you can take as many pics as you like. the more the better. :) x

Reactions: MartayMcFly