Edinburgh Meet

Brodster

Ilim one thing I thought you might have learnt over the last 6 months of knowing me........I don't cave in to anyone.....regardless of outcome. Now if you could set up a stall and do all-day breakfasts then I may reconsider.

Pyrocam

Clutching at straws
:3sadwalk: Damn, Damn, Damn........... I'll not be able to make it.....

I'll be too busy feasting my eyes on the lovely Swedish Ladies in Stockholm :jump:

Brodster

I am not a number................Im a free man..........hahahahahahaha!!!

Smarty points for band, song and album

Last edited:

Pyrocam

Clutching at straws

Brodster

Damn it........##''!!***+* Didnt think anyone would know it.....thats an oldie that one and one of the best albums they made.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Damn it........##''!!***+* Didnt think anyone would know it.....thats an oldie that one and one of the best albums they made.

Brains as well as beauty, will share the points with pyrocam. So points make prizes, whats our prize Mark?

Pyrocam

Clutching at straws

Run to the Hills...... Probably one of my fave 'rebellious' tracks I used to crank out on my stereo and drive my parents mad ;-)

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Something very tempting has come up, I may not be bringing my S3 to this... :whistle2::undwech::racer::yahoo:

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Maybe too early to say just yet, and it's a bit of an impulse buy (I find that's the best way when dealing with cars). I've convinced myself that if I'm happy to spend £1500 on sorting my ride, I should be able to justify the outlay for "this".

On a similar note, there may be a few mods showing up in the classifieds once I get home (unless someone wants to make me an offer for the car as-is).

Brodster

C'mon guys.....for having such a lot of members on the Scottish list within spitting distance of the meet location the amount of replies for who is going is pretty poor. Thought this was gonna be a well attended meet. I know theres more than a month to go but if you know your going them PM me.

Brodster

As promised here is the amended list for this week showing those that are hopefully attending the Edinburgh meet.

1. Brodster
2. Sandra and David
3. MartayMcfly
4. Ilim
5. Daggerit
6. Deanosabby
7. DavidF92
8. dzTT
9. S3Black
10. Butsy

11. PH1L
12. Peter Carde
13. Greeny233
14. Fallmonk
15. Mcdubber1
16. scottm4

Maybe
​17. S3quatt

Last edited:

Brodster

C'mon Ilim....thats last weeks news......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I thought everyone knew what car is lurking in the background for Marty.

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I'm hardly keeping it a secret... it's this:

norsRS4800x598.jpg

PH1L

Gievf Buckets
awesome sig pyrocam

Brodster

Liking that Marty.....very nice indeed. Will be even better when you get the Milltek on it:whistle2:

Pyrocam

Clutching at straws

Greeny233

It's all about the V8.
13. Greeny233
I'll be there. Let's hope it stays dry this time (still going to bring the umbrella tho).

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Think I should be able to make it ,
Been far to long since my last Audi meet ;-)

Brodster

13. Greeny233
I'll be there. Let's hope it stays dry this time (still going to bring the umbrella tho).

Here's hoping mate....couldn't of got any wetter that day. Nice wee pub down the road from the garage so we can shelter in there if needs be IF the monsoons come again.

Mcdubber1

I'm off all weekend so I'll definitely be attending. Just machine polished my car today so should still be looking good by then.

My dad works up there so I'll see if maybe he can sort out some sandwiches or something but don't hold your breath it might not happen, we'll see though.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
I'm off all weekend so I'll definitely be attending. Just machine polished my car today so should still be looking good by then.

My dad works up there so I'll see if maybe he can sort out some sandwiches or something but don't hold your breath it might not happen, we'll see though.

That be cool, but no worries if it dont happen. Be good to see you there. I will be bringing the audi-sport.net banners, possibly a audi-sport.net flag and some other goodies. :) x

Brodster

Goodies, goodies and more goodies........you gonna wrap them all up for us cuz. Be like a mini Xmas.

S3quatt

Flat Oot like a ducks Foot
VCDS Map User

MAYBE's

S3quatt

-
MartayMcFly: keeping the thread a little tidier/easier to follow by updating Brodster's list rather than everyone just quoting the list and adding to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
The list is growing... looking forward to this!

Brodster

Cheers Marty. Keeping the one list seems to be working and keeps the thread nice n tidy.

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Mark, maybe you could move the list to your first post, with updated date/time/location?

Brodster

Mark, maybe you could move the list to your first post, with updated date/time/location?

Done. FAO anyone that wants to see the list of attending members please goto the #1 post. Cheers.

RPSXR

maybe for me.
hopefully then be showing off the new (07) ride... (picking up monday or tuesday)A3 is too small for a family...
working at 1300 so maybe and very brief....
Robert

D

DannyH76

Mark,

i am game for this meet... will bring the TTRS for you to give your opinion on mate, hope your big day goes well dude and have a great honeymoon.
p.s. I know that the TTOC are doing a list for the meet too.

cheers mate

Danny