ECU wiring diagram for MAP sensor wiring (A3 8P)

lincoln_dj

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi hopefully someone can help me on here - basically I've an issue with intake temperature sensor fault on a '56-plate 2.0 A3 with the BKD engine.

I believe the intake temperature comes from the MAP sensor, which I've replaced but still getting the fault. (Can't actually find out a definitive answer for this though, I thought temperature was part of the MAF at first, which I also swapped - diagrams from the audi.7zap.com website only show those 2 sensors, so has to be one of them!)

I'd like to bell out all the pin connections back to wherever they go (presumably the ECU) so could do with the wiring diagrams for this if anyone has them.

I've looked on the erWin Audi site (erwin.audi.com) but can't seem to find the BKD engine listed down the left hand column (also, clicking items in the left section doesn't do anything - maybe I need to pay for the privilege first?)

Anyone have the wiring diagram for the BKD please?

Didn't you check the sensor advised as it wasn't the maf, it was another sensor on the boost piping.

Didn't you check the sensor advised as it wasn't the maf, it was another sensor on the boost piping.

hi, yes i found it and swapped for new bosch item, no change. traced it to a broken wire in the end, loom had rubbed against a hose. fixed it this weekend thanks for you help :)

Broken wire, those are a pain at times, glad you resolved.

Very good of you to share that. Hopefully it will help somebody in the future.