Ecs ra4 stage 2 smf clutch kit

190sline

Reaction score
Are there anybody using this kit with the smf and rs4 clutch looking at getting one as my clutch is about dead. What is like to live with daily? Any tricks to fitting them or is it direct bolt on as they say? And will it handle the power they say it can? Thanks mat :)

Hi, could you add more detail about your vehicle (I assume you have a 190 TDi from your profile name) and where your based, which might help you get more replies, plus have you a link to said kit (I believe ECS is an american company and I can't find details on there site for kits for TD).

I'm new to Audi, but my MK4 Golf TDi is running over 310 Ib/Ft torque and has a Black Diamond stage 2 clutch fitted (everything else is standard, no SMF here), its been fitted three years now and never slipped once. I'm thinking of putting the same in my A4 as its been remapped and is now slipping... price is GBP £370ish.

Trev.

I've seen one company in the uk but the clutch kit was for a fwd :( I've seen that apr but £1400 with a flywheel that doesn't say what power itl take is a lot of money. My car will be running a gtx30 later this year so I need something good. Lol