ECP promo's are a total scam.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well then, as I have allways believed ECP pricing structure is all inflated all the time to make there promo's look a real deal , today is just another classic example of it.
had a look at some of there supposed black Friday deals and they are not worth the time frankly.
Of all the product and parts I choose and added there " special code" all were still more expensive than last months "special mega deal" which were no cheaper than anyone else either.

As much as they are handy sometimes I really think they need to stop all this price manipulation and sell products at a real discounted price , sorry to moan about them but they really are playing dirty tactics .

I thought GSF were expensive but thus far they have been beating ECP on all the bits I have needed.

winge over for now.

Reactions: Sandra and martin1984
It’s nonsense really. I bought a pollen filter for the wife’s abarth from ECP recently. Without discount they wanted £33, laughable.

Would try the Auto Doc app. I selected the parts I wanted and they have regular discounts but watching their daily alerts gave me an indication of the average parts prices.

27% off on Black Friday so that was the time to get them purchased. I dont feel the prices are
Inflated either. The app is very good so worth downloading

I have used Auto Doc to order stuff from their web page and it is well priced. I bought a Sachs SRE pressure plate and some Mahle valve guides for my TT on Friday with the 27% discount. I never use ECP unless I need the part on the day. I find it's cheaper on car parts for less CP4L which is the on line trading arm of Euro Car Parts.
They are cheaper 98% of the time as the starting price is more sensible before they apply the smaller discount. As they don't have to support a large chain of shops they can afford to price cheaper.
https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/

I stopped using when I didn’t get refund on a item I returned and the website is just awkward to use and search for stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk