1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ECM-TECH Datalogger

John@ECM-TECH May 12, 2016

1. John@ECM-TECH

John@ECM-TECH Owner Site Sponsor

Hopefully this is something tuners may want in the future (a well supported and maintained elite tuner level logging tool)

See here

If anyone is interested in this please get in-touch, we are thinking a of a yearly subscription model (with inclusive support) will be the best way to go, it will certainly keep the code alive adding new ECU's in as they come out! Come on no more OBD2!! :)
    loggerdev.JPG

bobby singh likes this.
  2. John@ECM-TECH

More work in in the little spare time I have at present. Front end is 95% done for MED9.1 I'll update a screenshot when complete. Xml meh!

xpoweruk likes this.
  3. John@ECM-TECH

Update:

Core code 90% complete
    GUI we have a professional C# developer on board so it should look and function very well indeed (BETA screens will no doubt be hanged)

The logger is to be provided to 'Tuning' businesses only, much like EVC's WIN OLS and will be based on an annual subscription model.
    's cable is fully tested and rstifid fo te sotware

All MED9.1 via RAM logging (RS3 seems to be an exception)
    Ford ST/RS ME9 RAM logging
    Volvo ME7 RAM Logging
    Volvo ME9 RAM Logging
    VAG ME7 RAM Logging
    ALL VAG UDS Support and Logging (Golf 7R e.g) These are identifier labels not RAM
    Porsch ME7.8 RAM Logging

CSV output (ECUx compatibke)
    Feel free to ask.

Launch cost (once two protocols are done and tested) £750 p/a

First two orders with a 50% deposit gets it for 500 +VAT! (only pre launch 50% deposits) order too support@ecm-tech.co.uk

ECM-TECH Branded J2354-2 cables available at £120 with a two year SWAP out Special Delivey Warranty, (Remote install included)
    ECM-TECH cables is fully tested and ratified for the s.w, whilst we will try our best the cable me be the problem,

Please note thee is no release date but it will be this year, pre-orders will get early BETA's if they want.

Security key (Each Master needs one) circa £40
    2nd year and ongoing costs will oughly follow UK RPI (more protocols added and developed on demand etc) £1000 GBP P/A

Slave Versions (same company £300 per annum, def files comes from master ->slave export).
    Slave Version for Dealer £600 p/a) up-to 5, more on negotiation.
    Slave Activation of Master (Helpdesk install) and walk-through £50
    Additional Master per company £750 (tied to security key of master so can create slave defs too)

Will contain GPA sofware details on release notes,

4. John@ECM-TECH

Early adopters now filled. Thank you.

5. John@ECM-TECH

ok public beta should be available in 2 weeks for MED9.1, drop me a pm if interested tuners!

xpoweruk likes this.