Ebay Tw@

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
This guy is really starting to annoying me now.
I sold a lens on the 11th at 17:03. payment made at 22:51
At 02:10 he sent me an email asking me if its been posted.
How the hell am I meant to post the lens between 22:51 and 02:10 when the post office is shut?

I did post it on saturday at 11:00ish, got home and emailed him with the tracking number and changed the status on ebay to let him know.
I posted it first class recorded.
Sent me a email at 12:47 simply saying "I have not received the len yet".
I sent on back saying telling him to check the tracking number to find out where it it as its not longer in my possession.

just sent me another one quoting what royal mail's web site is saying and at the end "I have not received it yet".

*** give it time you annoying ****.
There is nothing more I can do, just sit back and wait. Moan to royal mail. I've done my part, ****** all else i can do!! :banghead:

Rant over, I feel better..........well a little bit.

Be polite send him a mail with all these dates and times explaining approx when it will arrive.

Sounds similar to a guy I sold a DVD to and received negative feedback for as the DVD case was a bit dusty! Some crazy people in the world, the vast majority have me saved on their favourite seller lists.

You may want to add this guy to your ban list also, I've got quite a few on mine, you can usually tell when someone is a clown or going to give you problems when they are asking questions, I generally add them to the list before they can actually place a bid!

Benr, I've been polite as possible but start to annoy me now.

Cyrix, I'm going to ban him soon as this is over with. If he gives me negative feed back cause of posting I'm going to be ******. I could not post it any quicker.

Unfortunately that's how ebay is nowadays. Partly why I dont use it much anymore. Just don't get worked up.

Especially since sellers can no longer leave negative feedback which makes a mock of the whole system

Especially since sellers can no longer leave negative feedback which makes a mock of the whole system

That in itself is the biggest pile of ***** change they ever made, so unfair really is, both sides should be able to give there experiences, just makes the whole feedback system seem pointless, if people see the green positive mark they dont tend to read whats written & all you can do is select positive then write something negative.

That in itself is the biggest pile of ***** change they ever made, so unfair really is, both sides should be able to give there experiences, just makes the whole feedback system seem pointless, if people see the green positive mark they dont tend to read whats written & all you can do is select positive then write something negative.

Agreed.
Makes a bit of shame of the hole thing i think.

is there any other alternatives?

Yeah, ASN........................................

i can't say i agree because i've been left negative feedback in the past by a seller who never sent me £100 worth of stuff. basically he did it as revenge because i'd left totally justified negative feedback for him. it's the only non-positive feedback i've ever received

i can't say i agree because i've been left negative feedback in the past by a seller who never sent me £100 worth of stuff. basically he did it as revenge because i'd left totally justified negative feedback for him. it's the only non-positive feedback i've ever received

That must have been a while back mate as its been this way for a while now, sellers cant leave negative feedback for buyers, only buyers can do so now.

Can they retaliate when a buyer gives negative feedback? Not being able to give negative feedback as a seller is shocking. Is there any logical reasoning for stopping this?

Not afaik, its absolutely ridiculous mate, there is no logical reason except ebay didnt want so many negative experiences shown on the site, even if the buyer was a complete tosspot of which I've had a few.

eBay is getting worse now. I was conned ages ago with a phone I sold. Dude paid by credit card, it all cleared. I checked all his feedback, all seemed geniune. About a month later eBay contacted me saying that his account had been hacked and i shouldn't send the phone. Of course, i'd sent it the day after the auction, as I wanted good feedback.

Paypal/ eBay then took the money straight out of my Paypal account and refused to ever contact me about it. In the end I gave up. It was stressing me out too much and the £100 was just not worth the stress, so just decided to laugh about it. I now never sell anything on eBay of any real value though.

Looking back I should have removed the money instantly from paypal to my bank account, as I believe it would have been harder for them to get it back. I had kept it in though as an eBay purchasing fund...oh well.

I do sometimes wonder how long eBay will last the way it's going. More and more people are getting fed up of it.

what power has the seller got to protect them selfs from twatesh buyers?

Paypal is all for the buyer as well, dont give a **** about the seller.

eBay is getting worse now. I was conned ages ago with a phone I sold. Dude paid by credit card, it all cleared. I checked all his feedback, all seemed geniune. About a month later eBay contacted me saying that his account had been hacked and i shouldn't send the phone. Of course, i'd sent it the day after the auction, as I wanted good feedback.

Paypal/ eBay then took the money straight out of my Paypal account and refused to ever contact me about it. In the end I gave up. It was stressing me out too much and the £100 was just not worth the stress, so just decided to laugh about it. I now never sell anything on eBay of any real value though.

Looking back I should have removed the money instantly from paypal to my bank account, as I believe it would have been harder for them to get it back. I had kept it in though as an eBay purchasing fund...oh well.

I do sometimes wonder how long eBay will last the way it's going. More and more people are getting fed up of it.

I was going to put my wildfire on ebay to sell but had fears of the same thing happening to me, so i gave it to one of them recycleing companys.
I got £100 for it as well.

I've only ever sold two things on ebay of massive value Canon 1D Mk3 and a 70-200 F2.8 IS lens. all went fine with no issues but all ways got the fear of selling something and getting bitten in the ***.

Shame its turning a bit **** really.
It should go back to how it was, Guess they got greedy.
********!!

It should go back to how it was, Guess they got greedy.
********!!

It's so true, they got masivutely greedy and while they can ride the wave for a while I suspect one day it will all come crashing down. Hopefully another site comes along to rival it, but does it properly, like eBay used to be. Plus, competition is always a good thing. eBay have a monopoly really, and screw us all over big time.

That must have been a while back mate as its been this way for a while now, sellers cant leave negative feedback for buyers, only buyers can do so now.

it was a while back, yeah - but that's why i welcomed the change. i haven't sold anything on there in a while tho, i thought a seller couldn't leave negative feedback if the item was paid for? otherwise i thought things had stayed the same...

the most irritating thing about eBay is i get the impression that it's eBay UK that's the problem. i don't imagine other eBay regions have the same problem, just that the UK is full of con artists. i'm not really basing that opinion on anything, just a vibe i get.

The ******* opened a case with ebay asking for a full refund due to none delivery of Item.

Spoke to royal mail and they've had some backlogs so he should get it in the next couple of days.
I responded, give him the tracking number (3rd time) and told him what royal mail said and i've put this all in the case responce box.

See what happens now.
He's not getting a refund. lol