Ebay For sale, take 2 - it only gets better

My current favourite line (I cannot be ***** to read it all as it makes my eyes bleed!)

...FINISHED IN A RARE PELICAN BLUE OR KINGFISHER BLUE ONLY 400 EVER PRODUCED IN THIS COLOUR...

So... how do you know its rare if you don't actually know what fecking colour it is??? :D

<tuffty/>

Reactions: jamieA3, s3clarke and Diesel Quattro
I want the blue alcantara interior so bad. Only thing worth having on the car. Gash

If those seats were/are heated then I seriously want them along with the interior trim to go with it- other than that the car is a pile of crap IMO

hes prob just off the boat

I couldn't be ***** to read all that crap! Made my eyes sore just trying to READ ALL THE ****** CAPITAL LETTERS, let alone the spelin mis-steaks. But worst of all - that rear spoiler! Why, why, why?

So tempting to send him a link to these threads lol

Might learn something on writing an ad and have the slightest chance of selling that :puke:

Reactions: jamieA3
Sad thing is, I see an increasing number of indigenous English people with poor English. Very often the foreigner's fresh off the boat have a better standard of English than the natives. I've interviewed plenty of 20-30 year olds in the last few years to form that opinion.

Getting back on topic - the advert sucks, I think the car looks ok, not sure what it's like close-up though.

god it's hard to resist the urge to become a troll and give this guy some abuse ...

gotta love peoples stupidity when it comes to physics.

Spoiler on a FWD car :lmfao:

Is this guy for real!!

It would of looked better crashing it into Halfords like all the saxo and corsa boys.

Its such a shame that some people take all there time and money to make a shed, if he wanted a decent looking shed should of gone to B&Q.

Proper tool

gotta love peoples stupidity when it comes to physics.

Spoiler on a FWD car :lmfao:

Steady on a minute there Rob.....

2660931871_1de9593dc7.jpg

seat-leon-supercopa.jpg

Hold on Prawn, how could you put pictures of nice-looking and well handy cars in a thread such as this? Even if you do make a valid point, this is a thread for the shed only!!

Reactions: moredoor and s33nyboy12
jesus, i cant read all those capital letters with no punctuation or paragraphs.
i can read the first line then my eyes de-focus, then it just becomes a magic eye picture and im sure i can see two sea lions mating......

Wow how can you misspell complaints that badly?!

Hahaha

But nick, those seat's have been set up properly with front splitters/canards and diffusers, just sticking a hooning great spoiler on will potentially:

A- increase drag (thus lower performance)
B- put more downforce on the rear (if it happens to be set up right) and lighten the front end making it handle like a shipping trolley lol

That guy should be banned from modifying cars and given a saxo or something!! love how he's in the pic too, "i love myself thiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssss much"

HE IS BACK AGAIN INCASE YOU CANT READ, this time posing with his car in a manner that no potential bidder could refuse.. Also, note another pic of this beast parked up optimistically behind a GTR - no doubt in the same league..

audi a3 1.8t SPORT 91,000 MOT'D & TAX S3 interior 19' wheels | eBay

This is jinuinly de bast traed me red in arges........lol I couldn't stop laughing at his spelling and all your comments. I bet he was buzzing when he got an offer to see it was 1.99 ! I was crying with laughter.

Tuffty does it hurt your head seeing his best attempt at spelling and you can't edit it ? :)

If he was closer to Nottingham I would go view it and secret video it for a laugh....... This has made my weekend , legend.

Sean

I love the line

" i would be surprised if many audi owners have gone to the extent i have gone to but it was WORHT it"

The fact he can spell surprised and not worth lol

What's the betting that chain around his neck is 24 carat glass-reinforced plastic?

jesus, i cant read all those capital letters with no punctuation or paragraphs.
i can read the first line then my eyes de-focus, then it just becomes a magic eye picture and im sure i can see two sea lions mating......
Dude... "i cant" #facepalm :nyah:

;)

R

I can't believe people like that interior, it's horrendous.

I have that interior on my s3 and everyone comments how good it looks, my car is black though. I have original purchase invoice from bartels gmbh and it was £1400 extra. Interior is only good thing about his car.

Sean

Just offered him 0.99p

It wouldn't let me put 0.17p... So I've gone slightly over-budget.