EBAY FEE DODGERS

Ro55

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
HATE people who advertise stuff then sell it through PM outside of ebay,us genuine bidders are left hanging!!!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! DAM YOU!

Reactions: Neil_M
Report them,if they are consistently ending the auction early its a dead giveaway

I reported them,hopefully they will listen.
But i very much doubt it.
Just really gets under my skin. I think i love bargains to much.lol

Reactions: Gaz170
I reported them,hopefully they will listen.
But i very much doubt it.
Just really gets under my skin. I think i love bargains to much.lol
Yep, had this recently on an Avant parcel shelf. Bloke was very blatant about it too.

hehe i had very same problem last week the guy tried to boost his bids with a new user i was at a grand when i caught myself on hit the report button

Ive lost count how many times I have sold stuff on fleabay and I get messaged - got a buy it now (BIN) price?

I will set a BIN price if I agree a price with a buyer IF no one has bid on it.....if someones bid then I stay with the auction.....

As a seller though, what really annoys me is the 10% sales charge, charged by e-bay....so I use Gumtree a lot more....

Reactions: TDI-line
Why did Ebay get so expensive ? and then they bought Gumtree and try to charge £15 for putting more than one car up for sale !

its amazing they still get away with this isnt it!

If you were so desperate for the item why didn't you just message the guy and ask if he had a buy it now? Instead you just reported the guy and probably brought more stress on yourselves and wasted more time. Meanwhile the seller has probably got away with it anyway. If they didn't get away with it you just brought more stress on the seller because your upset.....stop being so dull and get with the program!

If you were so desperate for the item why didn't you just message the guy and ask if he had a buy it now? Instead you just reported the guy and probably brought more stress on yourselves and wasted more time. Meanwhile the seller has probably got away with it anyway. If they didn't get away with it you just brought more stress on the seller because your upset.....stop being so dull and get with the program!
Lol welcome to the forum, I predict you're going to be very popular :tongueclosed:

Reactions: Ben.Sta
Yes please post more words of wisdom. I take it you're one of these fee dodgers and is now very stressed, you sound very stressed, are you stressed?

Not stressed at all. I'm just thinking of all the money I've saved myself and other people by asking for a buy it now instead of lining the pockets of a large corporation that doesn't care about me or you....I'm feeling quite refreshed in that thought ;)

Not stressed at all. I'm just thinking of all the money I've saved myself and other people by asking for a buy it now instead of lining the pockets of a large corporation that doesn't care about me or you....I'm feeling quite refreshed in that thought ;)
Have to give you that one! eBay are massive tax dodgers.