Ebay bargain

0 feedback, I'd avoid fella. Can get you an RS6 steering wheel if your after one? :wub:

Everyone has to start somewhere! :sadlike:

I've just had a fantastic set of alloys delivered by someone with only a 5 feedback. :icon_thumright:

sell a lot of stuff on eBay and bought a lot ( watch this one mate not worth the risk)

Right then. Have just come off the phone to Dan-Jnr reference his FBMFSW for sale

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/sale-w...tom-multi-function-steering-wheel-airbag.html

Its off a 2008 TT S-line. We believe this will fit my 2008 S3 as its dual stage airbag, same slip ring (we believe).Can anyone verify this before I pay him is cash. Dont really wanna be left with a wheel I cant use.

I may be pleading to someone in the Edinburgh area to come and help me fit and code it as I also will have the RNS-E to code too....anyone wanna lend me a hand.....cash/beer waiting.

Does your S3 currently have a MFSW or if a DSG, do you have the paddle shifts?
The wheel will physically fit your S3 but you may find your steering ECU is not compatible and a new one can set you back 150.

It will fit straight on, won't need to do any coding for the steering wheel if you already have MF, its really easy to fit mate took me 15 mins on my old s line only thing you will have to code is your rnse

I may be pleading to someone in the Edinburgh area to come and help me fit and code it as I also will have the RNS-E to code too....anyone wanna lend me a hand.....cash/beer waiting.

I would come up & do for you, just finding more work in your area mate, I'm down Manc way & yorkshire soon & I have steering cu's etc to do the work if needed.

Thats great Nige. I have a plain steering wheel at the minute so would I need the CU. I dont think I do but will take all the advice needed to get this wheel fitted to my S3.

If you do come up can u bring a VCDS cable for me as I think I should buy one seeing as Im quite far out of Edinburgh. Im closer to the M74 than Edinburgh.

TBH mate, your best bet is to buy vcds, then send me a scan of the car, that way it could save you £200 or near to if steering cu is ok, that way you're 100% sure whats fitted, also then got the cable for any future faults, diagnostics, coding, mods etc, no brainer :)