Ebay (again)

SDHA4SLine

Reaction score
when you take a big gamble and put no reserve on something and it selling for 99p leaving you 76p after fees (in this case a set of springs) stating collection only and people ask you if you mind boxing it up then driving about a 20 mile round trip during working hours to drop it off at couriers that they will arrange.

Isn't it bad enough that I let them go for 99p without rubbing the salt in the wound you tosser:rage:

And whilst I'm at it people that watch your item for ages then try to make out they missed it and ask for a cheaper deal than the ****** NINTY NINE PENCE! it was on for...

Aaaaargh get stuffed

I've started listing at buy it now with best offers now to stop this.... Annoying as hell I know.

Nice if you're the buyer mind

Reactions: sliced
Oh and lazy ebayers who can't be bothered to leave feed back.

I've started listing at buy it now with best offers now to stop this.... Annoying as hell I know.

Nice if you're the buyer mind
Yeah but don't the robbing gits at ebay charge you more for best offer?

Something that's just occurred to me now is I probably could have got more for them as scrap metal :disrelieved:

It's like therapy for me now....

Also hate sellers that try shifting used stuff for more than it costs brand new.

Sellers that use "very rare" on a common as muck part too

Yeah but don't the robbing gits at ebay charge you more for best offer?
Yeah but I normally factor that in to what I let it go for tbh. I always add idiot tax on to my items to cover fees. I'd rather lose £1 in fees then £10 in letting it go for 99p

Yeah but I normally factor that in to what I let it go for tbh. I always add idiot tax on to my items to cover fees. I'd rather lose £1 in fees then £10 in letting it go for 99p
Yeah I've learnt a harsh lesson, still possibly more to come as I currently gambling on another couple of 99p no reserve items. I must be a mug!

Aaaargh aaaargh aaaaaaaaargh.

My ebay item description says " halfords " fitted car mats and also says " please collection only "

So someone asks can you post them?, I bite my lip and price it up and reply yes for x amount I can post.

His next question " are they genuine audi mats? "

Aaaargh aaaargh aaargh aaargh, what, are you kidding me?

Reactions: Andy Crooks
I had this about 5 weeks ago with an oak fire surround and a huge slab of slate as the base cost when we had it fitted was over £2000 and we put it on ebay starting price of a fair £100 this guy from devon offers me £20 for it and been the mug i am i agreed so he said he had a courier he uses to pick it up from mine in worcester and he said he would pick it up on the friday (when i told him i was on holiday) so we rearranged it for the next friday and he didnt show up after my wife stayed in all day for him so we rearranged about 3 more times non of which he came to collect so i refunded the £20 and told him to **** off and then he messages me to say he will come on another day with the cash and i'd had enough and told him to **** off again 6 weeks we was waiting.

EBAY *******!!!

Drives you mad doesn't it. The little idiot says he doesn't want them now

Got it....

Every time some twit asks a stupid question add 50% to the item price to make them go away, or pay more for being annoying :rockwoot:

Reactions: Andy Crooks
It's as bad the other way round. Saw a whole a3 front end in silver for sale, so I asked what the colour code was, hoping it was Akita silver. The reply.... "It's silver". Isn't there something like 18 silvers.

right that's it, "prestige motor services" of ebay, you are complete rip off merchants:rage:

well i dont understand all the one with best offer then refuse my offers as you only get to make 3 offers when i put my offer in its normally just minus the postage cost then when i see it relisted lol