1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Easy to use Wax recommendation

leedodds1 Aug 4, 2020

1. leedodds1

leedodds1 Registered User

Hey all,

I'm looking for a wax up to £40 which is fairly easy to use. I've used some in the past that take a lot of effort to remove when drying.

Any recommendations or tips welcome.

Thanks

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Adam14

Adam14 Registered User

Can't fault Autoglym UHD really easy to apply and buff off. Not used many mind, but the above has given me good results so haven't looked elsewhere

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

leedodds1 and jassyo06 like this.
  4. Audi McAudiface

Audi McAudiface Registered User

I used ‘supergloss’ from infinity wax! Goes on easy and comes off easy! They have videos on YouTube of all the stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leedodds1 likes this.
  5. jassyo06

jassyo06 T-Cut King !

Autoglym UHD wax lovely to apply and even better to remove.....cant fault for the price

leedodds1 likes this.
  6. leedodds1

That's guys

7. Nickyc

Nickyc Registered User

Not used many waxes except for Zymol, which are all easy to remove and leave a great finish, but they unfortunately are out your budget even for the entry level one. Have you considered Finish Kare Pink wax ? (Less than £20 ), in a massive tin that will last you forever and its really easy to use (as long as you follow the instructions) and it leaves a really great finish in my opinion.
    I have moved away from waxes now that Im older, I used to enjoy it when I was younger, but now I find it more of a pain. I solely use spray on sealants now, as they are just easier and deliver a better end result for me. My current one Im playing with is WOWOs crystal sealant, which now that i have tried it, I really rate it, its supposed to last a long time too, but I have not had it on long enough to verify it myself, it definitely makes the paint pop more than anything else I have tried. One thing I have noticed though and it may just be a coincidence, but the car is staying noticeably cleaner. Whether thats the Crystal Sealant or not is another question. I want to try Garage Therapy Sigma next as heard good things about that too, then ceramic coatings, then... It never ends lol

8. Taxboy

Taxboy Registered User

Check out detailed online surreal. There are one or two reviews on YouTube if you want to have a look around

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

9. The_Ironist

The_Ironist Registered User

Poorboys natty blue

Rich76 likes this.
  10. JohnM100

JohnM100 Registered User Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Collinite. Lasts for ages. Just don’t lay it on thick.

jamiewatkins2004 and SiPie like this.
  11. jamiewatkins2004

jamiewatkins2004 Registered User

I've used this today for the first time and its so easy to use. A little really does go a long way.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. leedodds1

Thanks everyone for your recommendations. In the end I went for the Autoglym HD wax, so far so good. Easy to use and gives the paint a great shine!

IMG_1513.jpg

Bristle Hound likes this.
  14. jamiewatkins2004

jamiewatkins2004 Registered User

Wow, looks amazing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk