EASTERN VALETING DEMO DAY SAT 16th NOV 2013

This is my type of meet! I have a cupboard full of cleaning crap - mostly Autoglym stuff too, a demo would nice, as it's years since I took such an interest in having a clean car, I've never used a DA, but would like a practice before committing to buying one.

If I can get away from work early enough I'll pop up. :icon_thumright: if not ...my manager's a t****r. :(

Reactions: SPARTAN91 and ex911driver
I was not sure on Monday if I would have my car for this weekend but as luck would have it I,ve got it back from Bury St Edmunds Audi today as I,ve been running around for the last 2 weeks with the amber battery warning symbol on,so after me fitting a new battery last week and the fault still there off to Audi it went turns out it was a fault with the instrument cluster so in went a new one.See you on saturday but I will be a bit late as I'm not sure what time I'll finish work sat morning.

Reactions: ex911driver
Just had the Simple Solutions rep round today , ordered a few bits and pieces to try, which will be delivered tomorrow.

Long time off the forum! Back from Afghanistan now :) my S3 is going into the garage today. Hopefully I'll have it back by saturday :)!

Reactions: Sandra, ex911driver and SPARTAN91
Long time off the forum! Back from Afghanistan now :) my S3 is going into the garage today. Hopefully I'll have it back by saturday :)!

Welcome back home Lee. Hope you make it to the meet. :) x

Reactions: Tovs and ex911driver
Directions for those coming tomorrow,
When you turn into the Ind.Park follow the road up and to the left into the main area, head to the last building on the Right just past Fuzion systems and there we will be.
If you do get lost give me a call on 07598047617.

I can't make this tomorrow!

Spoke to my Dad today and his Arthritis is giving him hell, so I'll be going up to Coventry to take him some Thermals for the winter & then take him to his local for a couple of jars to cheer him up.

I hope the meet goes well enough for you guys to organise another one in future. Sorry I'm going to miss out.

In the meantime, if you spot a Clean...ish Aruba Blue A3 S line in Cov (Longford, Alderman's Green, Foleshill, maybe Exhall too) tomorrow, don't be shy with the Horn. ;)

Dan, Mark, and all you other guys and girls. Have a great meet and i look forward to hearing and seeing some pics. Hope you all have a great day and the weather is good for you. Have fun. :) x

I can't make this tomorrow!

Spoke to my Dad today and his Arthritis is giving him hell, so I'll be going up to Coventry to take him some Thermals for the winter & then take him to his local for a couple of jars to cheer him up.

I hope the meet goes well enough for you guys to organise another one in future. Sorry I'm going to miss out.

In the meantime, if you spot a Clean...ish Aruba Blue A3 S line in Cov (Longford, Alderman's Green, Foleshill, maybe Exhall too) tomorrow, don't be shy with the Horn. ;)
Thats a pity Artimus, I was speaking to Autosmart reps today , and they have promised to do a demo day for us at a weekend, so the hopefully you can make it next time.

Reactions: Artimus
Big thanks to all those that turned out today! Hope you all enjoyed it and learnt something new.

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Big thanks to all those that turned out today! Hope you all enjoyed it and learnt something new.

Thanks again for your time today learnt somthing new and now have more items to add to my cleaning cuboard and thanks to all that came see you next month maybe

Wounded I wasn't there :( car never got fixed and got stuff going on at home... All good in the hood.

I'll be 100% sure to make the next one :)

Hope you all had fun!