EASTERN VALETING DEMO DAY SAT 16th NOV 2013

SPARTAN91

RED FIVE STANDING BY
Regional Rep
Reaction score
The meet has now been arranged for Sat 16th Nov in Brooke near Norwich NR15 1HJ from 11.30pm please see thread post 15 for location details.This day has kindly been arranged by Gen.heinz guderian so I thank him on behalf of us all.:applaus:
If you are wanting to attend please let me know and I will add your name to the list

1 Dan
2 Spartan91
3 Tovs
4 Griffin1989 ?
5 Piedone

Last edited:
Reactions: Piedone, ex911driver and Sandra
All depends, somewhere in the middle of everyone? So its equal milage? (Thereabouts) or just somewhere genuinely nice :yes:

Any ideas in mind from yourself??

Would anyone be interested in a detailing/how to day/ trying new products?

Reactions: Piedone, SPARTAN91, Griffin1989 and 1 other person
As in depending how much care you take of your vehicle and interested in improving/trying new techniques and trying new products.
Or starting with people who wish to learn more about detailing etc.

Reactions: SPARTAN91 and Sandra
As in depending how much care you take of your vehicle and interested in improving/trying new techniques and trying new products.
Or starting with people who wish to learn more about detailing etc.

Kinda worded my question wrong :p. Also, depends when in November, I'm not back from Afghan till middle Nov, and free the following dates:

12th Nov - 16th Nov (Then) 23rd Nov - Feb ( Long leave)

I'd like to be a part of whatever goes on, so hopefully be able to get something sorted for around those dates too! :)

Reactions: ex911driver
OK with me if I can leave work early enough.

Ok Sat 16th November 11.30 ,address is D-tail Valeting Services, Unit 18 Brooke ind park Norwich road Brooke Norfolk NR15 1HJ.
Autosmart or Autoglym reps will be there (if i can get them in the same room lol) showing their latest goodies and some demonstrations too.
It is indoors and there is a Cafe/diner a minute walk away and a pub round the corner from the Diner too.

Reactions: Piedone, Griffin1989, Sandra and 1 other person
Ok Sat 16th November 11.30 ,address is D-tail Valeting Services, Unit 18 Brooke ind park Norwich road Brooke Norfolk NR15 1HJ.
Autosmart or Autoglym reps will be there (if i can get them in the same room lol) showing their latest goodies and some demonstrations too.
It is indoors and there is a Cafe/diner a minute walk away and a pub round the corner from the Diner too.

Sounds like a win to me. Charlie Sheen would love this. I'll be there.

Last edited:

This sounds like a great meet Dan, fantastic idea. Hope all you guys manage to go. :) x

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Sounds good. Can I be put down as a maybe as I am 90% sure that date is fine.
is there any charge for this?

I'll try to get some other audi drivers along as well. My father in law would be in to this I think

Dan just been on the website looks good. Looks like you had your work cut out on the ford:sm4:

Right, I'm going to get to this one!

Reactions: ex911driver and SPARTAN91
Well my ex has very kindly said that he won't have the kids this saturday so I won't be able to make this now :-( Although I do get the feeling that my ex may turn up to this with it being a detailing event. Are there any other car clubs going?

No other clubs , just Audi-sport.net. Pity you cant make it, I might have my 5 y/o boy with me too.

Just had the Autoglym rep round today, dropped aload of cleaning products off that will be on sale on the day.
Been trying to contact the Autosmart rep to remind him but he hasnt answered phone all day , he should have been visiting today also.
hope he gets in touch with me, or it will be me demonstrating all the products! At least I have a nice dirty car and some panels to clean.

This sounds interesting and I will come too.Loong way from London but I will be there.Anyone want to join in is more than welcome I have another 4 empty seats :))

Reactions: ex911driver and SPARTAN91
This sounds interesting and I will come too.Loong way from London but I will be there.Anyone want to join in is more than welcome I have another 4 empty seats :))

Thank you names on the list

Reactions: Piedone
I ll leave the house at about 07:00 am and it will take me about 2hours driving so just in time.:)))

Thank you for the update and looking forward to meet you all guys.:unsure:

I will probably be down there by then.
Autosmart reps just called me, they got dates wrong and are coming Friday And they now say dont work weekends. Muppetts .
So just as well autoglym rep dropped me loads of stuff off yesterday.
Have some spare panels for people to try stuff out on anyway, if it all goes pearshaped we will just have to retreat to the Pub round the corner lol

Last edited by a moderator: