East Anglian meet 16th December

ex911driver

Reaction score
Tivetshall Ram on the A140 between Diss and Long Stratton Sunday 16th December 1pm onwards, Robinsons VW will be there selling service kits etc, and have a good display of Cars/Vans /Campers on show.

Hi, I would have attended but only recently bought my car, I will keep an eye out for the next event. Which car do you own? Cheers.

Hi stev-A3
I went to the event with my A3 but it was a very poor turn out for audi,s only 4 turned up but this event turned out to be VW event.

Hi sorry for the late reply. Im well up for the next meet please keep me informed. Cheers.

The next meet is on the 2nd Thursday of February (14th) So will mainly be single men LOL!
Not sure when the next Sunday meet will be .Robinsons VW the main sponsors have just withdrawn from the Club which was a bit of a blow as we were getting upto 40%discount on parts etc. A new sponsor is in the pipeline, though no details yet.
There will be a meet at The Douglas Bader ph near Ipswich on the 31st of January.

It would be nice to get a small Audi meet together this year just need to find a central location to meet if any ASN members got any idears let us all know.

Im glad we have a few local members here! I wont be able to attend any weekday meets unless they are in the evening as I will be at work. More chance of making a weekend meet. Have a good time if you guys do go to the weekday meets coming up.

I'm game for the 31st of jan cant do the 14th tho the girlfriend would kill me!! whats the post code and time that your getting down there?

Hi, I just looked at your album is your A4 brilliant black? My work mate has the exact same car but not done any of the subtle touches.

It is indeed lovely when its clean!! I'm glad you like it but need to get some up to date pic's.

Aewsome my 2006 A3 is also the same colour, I cant wait to give mine the once over.

The postcode for the Ipswich meet is IP5 3SL , meet starts at 7pm.

Actually if the meet is at that time I will be able to attend, thanks for arranging. Would any of you guys like to meet up before hand to drive down together?

Aewsome my 2006 A3 is also the same colour, I cant wait to give mine the once over.

yea definatley

Actually if the meet is at that time I will be able to attend, thanks for arranging. Would any of you guys like to meet up before hand to drive down together?

I'm game for that where abouts are you thinking?

I should be going to this meet , I will be taking VCDS if anyone wants their car scanning. I will meet you there and either be driving a Black mk4 Golf or Silver Merc convertible. Sorry no Audi at the moment!

Cool, thats great, is the meet just members from this forum? How many people are down to go?

It is with Dubgeneration, not sure how many will turn up. The last Thursday meet 2 weeks ago there were 30 cars.