Dynamic indicators

From what I have read on other posts you need another module that controls the lights??
I have seen them on the TT and it does look good..:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and RedRS3Reilly
Yeah mate I read old posts but the modules effect looked crap compared to the proper sweeping ones that the TT has, was hoping someone would have new info

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
I think it's still a case of the module or nothing due to all the LEDS in our backlights sharing the same power circuit and not having the ability to control them independently. I'm sure someone will fit the face lift lamp clusters before too long !!

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly and pburv
Yes, order a facelift S3.

Reactions: Kalashnikov, RSS-S3 and RedRS3Reilly
I don't get this thing for wanting the cascading rear indicators at all,l think the current ones look awesome,l do see the attraction for having them on the headlights though

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Ash187 has semi dynamics on his a5 and sells the module he might know more.

Currently you cannot get proper dynamic indicators for the rears, as far as i know no one in the UK split the tail lights up and can reseal them without breaking the lens.
the semi dynamics are a good alternative
we sell the kits which can be adjusted to your preference so you can have it work slower or faster.
I tend to set them up faster so it looks more fluid.

there are a few videos on our youtube page if you wanted to see how it looks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSuLc3iXISIeCgrm-tqN8uQ

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly and Chrisk1993
Slightly off-topic, but this morning I saw a 65 plate lorry with dynamic sweeping indicators! :D Haha

Reactions: daytonamart, RSS-S3, deanshaw24 and 3 others
I don't understand why people like dynamic indicators. As a driver, I find it very annoying to see a car in front of me using dynamic indicators. They do not look cool to me. They are simply annoying.

Reactions: WarwickL
I don't understand why people like dynamic indicators. As a driver, I find it very annoying to see a car in front of me using dynamic indicators. They do not look cool to me. They are simply annoying.

I'll go further and say they look rice and naff. Very cheap and what I would expect to see on something like a Hyundai Veloster.

:)

Reactions: VWNCC
Oh god, next we will be seeing the swing arm indicators like I had on my Morris Minor .... (they were cool/trick).

:)
Lol..Were they new out when you had them.......:whistle2:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and WarwickL
Hope to be one this year .... twice.

Maybe I need some of those dynamic indicators to stick outside my two daughters houses - just to make sure their partners know what to do .....

;)
Congrats.....:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and WarwickL
Currently you cannot get proper dynamic indicators for the rears, as far as i know no one in the UK split the tail lights up and can reseal them without breaking the lens.
the semi dynamics are a good alternative
we sell the kits which can be adjusted to your preference so you can have it work slower or faster.
I tend to set them up faster so it looks more fluid.

there are a few videos on our youtube page if you wanted to see how it looks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSuLc3iXISIeCgrm-tqN8uQ

Just had a quick look on ya page mate and got few Qs

On the 2016 RS3 you installed the facelift lights,what one exactky was on there before as I thought 2016 was facelift model?

Secondly now this may seem like silly Q but do the headlights actually come with the full dynamic indicators or was they another module?

Is there anything out there yet for a 2015 s3 hatchback so can have full dynamic indicators?

Cheers bud

This is the video you are talking about?
As you can see the video starts with the lights the RS3 comes with.
Yes the car is a 2016 but the new lights are from the facelift which is from the 66 plate. The new facelift RS3 isn't out so you won't get the new facelift lights on there.
We supply and fit these facelift light on any A3 8V fully working with no errors.

Reactions: Kalashnikov, SJ43, Schizophonic and 1 other person

Yes the car is a 2016 but the new lights are from the facelift which is from the 66 plate. The new facelift RS3 isn't out so you won't get the new facelift lights on there.
We supply and fit these facelift light on any A3 8V fully working with no errors.

How much you charge for that retrofit Ash?

Regards

If I was to fit these rear lights to the s3 would they come with the dynamic indicators?

How much you charge for that retrofit Ash?

Regards
I'll pm you the price

If I was to fit these rear lights to the s3 would they come with the dynamic indicators?
It's not plug and play. But yes if you were to have us supply/ supply and fit it then yes it will work exactly as you see in the video.
You must have led tail lights prior to fitting these lights. If your car doesn't have led tail lights I can change the wiring and code the car to work as factory led rear so that these lights work.

Reactions: Kalashnikov, BennybS3 and Rob2k68
I'll pm you the price

It's not plug and play. But yes if you were to have us supply/ supply and fit it then yes it will work exactly as you see in the video.
You must have led tail lights prior to fitting these lights. If your car doesn't have led tail lights I can change the wiring and code the car to work as factory led rear so that these lights work.

Could you PM me price details too pleas Ash ?

I'll pm you the price

Mate can you PM me a price to have this done please very interested

Hi Ash, do you sell the modules for this mod that sit between the original harness plug and the new lights ?

Another quick question LoL ....

What do these FL lights look like with fog and reverse lights on are they on both lamps as PFL or reverse LHS and fog RHS - any pics ?

I only had a look at the reverse lights. On the sport back they are on both sides and super bright white LEDs
I'd assume the fogs are on both sides too

Reactions: Rob2k68
Highly recommend Ash, he fitted my super sport seats - His knowledge and work is to a high standard and wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Ash187
Can you pm me the price too, ta.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

As it appears a lot of us are interested in this mod, would it be possible for Ash187 to publish the price on this thread instead of us individually PMg him? Would the moderators allow this?

I'll pm you the price

Can you PM me prices too?

As it appears a lot of us are interested in this mod, would it be possible for Ash187 to publish the price on this thread instead of us individually PMg him? Would the moderators allow this?
It's up to ash if he wants to do this as he is a site sponsor, but prices may vary for each job. :)
@Ash187