Dynamic indicators wing mirror

jez.lee.98

Reaction score
Apperley Bridge, Bradford, United Kingdom
I have bought some of the dynamic indicators to fit on the wing mirrors ,

I have seen a few you tube videos on fitting however my car has the folding wing mirrors can the mirror be pushed back to gain easier access or do I have to remove the motor inside the mirror ?

TIA

All help would be appreciated

Cheers

Jez

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I have bought some of the dynamic indicators to fit on the wing mirrors ,

I have seen a few you tube videos on fitting however my car has the folding wing mirrors can the mirror be pushed back to gain easier access or do I have to remove the motor inside the mirror ?

TIA

All help would be appreciated

Cheers

Jez

I just did this swap myself last month. You will need to remove the mirror glass, mirror motor, grey plastic frame (careful on the clips as they can break) and finally painted mirror cap. To your question, yes you can gently push the mirror outward to get better angles to get the glass out. Cheers

Reactions: jez.lee.98
Spray white lithium grease on rear mirror plastic bracket, makes it much easier to remove & refit, wont fall out dont worry.

Reactions: Potterswheel, MarttiMat and jez.lee.98
The only annoying point on the ones i bought is that I bought the smoked lens and when fitted and indicating the part near the glass in the mirror housing doesnt light up as that part is made out of solid black plastic ideally I would have liked to see it illuminating from the driving position

The only annoying point on the ones i bought is that I bought the smoked lens and when fitted and indicating the part near the glass in the mirror housing doesnt light up as that part is made out of solid black plastic ideally I would have liked to see it illuminating from the driving position

Which smoked one did you pickup? I ordered this one and the end lens is clear on mine letting me see the signal light:
https://www.automirr.com/audi-a3-8v...ential-turn-signal-light-2013-2018_p0048.html