dvd player on rns E

SteveS

S6 avant
Reaction score
could do with some help in simple english on how i can connect a dvd player with yellow/red/white phonos into my rnse (2004 s4) it does'nt have the tv tuner. ive searched the nav websites and this forum but i just havent a clue what to buy. seems to be a lot of various adaptors & leads but it all seems too complicated. most the adds on ebay are in german and the english ones go on about 'can' and other technical jargon! :keule:

i just want a din size dvd player sat in that space next to the glovebox changer. help - please:crying:

all you need is a multimedia adaptor for the RNS-e.
Do a search on eBay and you will find them.

The adaptor will have the red/white/yellow sockets that to connect the DVD player to. The adaptor will have a large plug which located in the socket at the back of the RNS-e, and four other wires that require splicing into the RNS-e cables. One for 12v, one for Ground and one each for CAN Hi/Lo.

The adaptor should cost around £100 and should come with full instalation instructions.

thanks people. is it a dietz 1417 i need? if so where from & how much? i can get a DIN dvd player on ebay for under £60.