DVD/movies

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Since the 8Y lacks a physical disk player to play DVDs on, can anyone confirm what format I would need to have movie files in in order to play them on the MMI screen?

Screencapture bordbuch online audi de AudiBordbuch docs b825e380 ec2c 4a1e a77f e6135f0a5ed5 2

Reactions: HulkRS3
Silly B*****d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drove past a van on Monday and the lad had been swerving, but my wife and I found out why when we pulled alongside. He was on FaceTime with someone while going down the dual carriageway. Unfortunately for him my wife is a cop and the required pictures were taken and handed over to traffic who are processing his fixed penalty notice. Just no need for that.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, rngDeadeye, RS03??? and 1 other person
Drove past a van on Monday and the lad had been swerving, but my wife and I found out why when we pulled alongside. He was on FaceTime with someone while going down the dual carriageway. Unfortunately for him my wife is a cop and the required pictures were taken and handed over to traffic who are processing his fixed penalty notice. Just no need for that.

I honestly don’t know why we need to be able to watch anything in a car, it’s too distracting and a big problem these days.

Reactions: Mike.46 and Daggerit
Phone stays in my pocket never touched once in the car. Nothing can be that important that you need to reach for your phone ***.

TX.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Phone stays in my pocket never touched once in the car. Nothing can be that important that you need to reach for your phone ***.

TX.

I’ve had 8Y owners want VIM unlocking, when I ask why they say ‘oh it’s so I can watch stuff when I’m waiting’ hmmm err nope.

I then just wave them on their way.

Reactions: RSt3ve, Terminator x and Daggerit
I’ve had 8Y owners want VIM unlocking, when I ask why they say ‘oh it’s so I can watch stuff when I’m waiting’ hmmm err nope.

I then just wave them on their way.

That's hilarious. Need it for while you're waiting. Stationary. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: 8YARWY
Any decent USB C Storage devices? Can’t think of any other way to get the files onto the MMI system.

We had a girl behind us the other day in a Polo, 80 mph and about 6 feet off the rear of our car with head looking down at phone more than looking where she was going ***, I wish you could Left foot the brake in this car just to put the brake lights on without it cutting all power

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8YARWY and Daggerit
We had a girl behind us the other day in a Polo, 80 mph and about 6 feet off the rear of our car with head looking down at phone more than looking where she was going ***, I wish you could Left foot the brake in this car just to put the brake lights on without it cutting all power
Some of the folk are ridiculous these days.