1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dump valves

Tj 0785 May 17, 2019

1. Tj 0785

Tj 0785 Well-Known Member Silver Supporter VCDS Map User Bronze Supporter Audi S3

I need a 50mm dump valve it sure which brand is best or reliable, I see turbosmart and tial are faked a lot so would be looking to get from trusted/well known sellers
    But what brand to go for h tune have the tial and turbosmart for around £220
    Also I don’t want one that sounds ridiculously chatty like some do

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I will be retaining my Forge supersize tbh mate... even though I am running MAF less it is still a little better than an atmos valve for me...

Just be aware of positioning... if you use an atmos valve and you are downwind of a WMI nozzle there is every chance it will spray meth about when venting

<tuffty/>

4. Tj 0785

Tj 0785 Well-Known Member Silver Supporter VCDS Map User Bronze Supporter Audi S3

So it would need to go before the nozzle but a bit of a distance away ? The forge supersize is cheaper than I though it’s cheaper than dump valve ones, not to fussed about noise I don’t want it full chav mode though

5. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Ideally needs to fit before or some distance away from the nozzle... I didn't have much problem with the super size being close to the TB and the WMI nozzle being in the outlet of the FMIC

Not sure where I will put it on the VR as yet though... TBC :)

<tuffty/>

6. Tj 0785

I Went with a forge atmospheric one it was a decent price