Dub meets squires cafe sherburn in elmet every first Thursday of the month

bigrich690

Reaction score
Hey guys squires cafe bar in sherburn have hosted dub evens for a few years now on the first Thursday of every month and thought I'd let any of the local (or outsiders) know about it, there is always more VWs there and was hoping to get a few more audi's to come, I'm always there without fail so if you think you maybe interested give us a shout and I'll be more than welcome to introduce and give directions etc PM me for anymore info or post on here, cheers

Rich

Shame, i'm only from wakefield but the car is in for some warranty work that day for 2days otherwise i'd of come up. Wouldn't know anyone though. Where abouts is it? I some times go to the bikers pub there (forgot what it's called at the moment) when it's a nice day.

Squires cafe in sherburn, that's the place it's a bikers cafe but they have the oD day were its nap night and every first Thursday of the month it's dub night, you should come the month after then I'm always there every other night as I only live up the road, so if you ever come just send us a message I'll talk to anyone and meet new ppl and club owners

Il come along mate,what time you heading over.Been there a few times before in my old R32,didnt realise they where still doing it

Not 100% on the time I'll find out and get back ASAP on that but I think it starts to fill up from 6pm onwards, last time it was on I forgot it was on and got there at my usual time of 8.30pm as I'm a regular there throughout the week (live up road) but I'll probably get there at about 7-730pm that night, look out for my silver A4 with a retro fitted RS6 grill, you can't miss it, it's the only one with Audi-sport stickers on the windows lol the names rich by the way so you know who I am lol

I've really messed up, I'm not going to this meet next Thursday as I'm camping in Lincolnshire from thursday throughout the whole weekend so will be missing this one, sorry to have messed up, should be there for the following month though

yeah,im trying to get my van sorted for the weekend so i wont be going.il try and get to the next one

Might see if my mate in his TT wants to come as well, don't want to be on my lonesome. Ha.

Good question, well I normally turn up at 8.30 and it's absolutely jam packed so thinking about 7pm maybe earlier never gone that early before could maybe say closer to 6 if that's what everyone else prefers?

Good question, well I normally turn up at 8.30 and it's absolutely jam packed so thinking about 7pm maybe earlier never gone that early before could maybe say closer to 6 if that's what everyone else prefers?

Well i'll be working right up to 6pm. So will have to be 7pm for me earliest for me.

sound i'll get there early and then as soon as ppl turn up just look out for my car (silver A4) its unmissable, ill try to hover around my car and look out for members cars, whats everyone driving?

sound i'll get there early and then as soon as ppl turn up just look out for my car (silver A4) its unmissable, ill try to hover around my car and look out for members cars, whats everyone driving?

Sprint Blue S3, Private Plate and Black Front Grill.

Hopefully. Haven't asked him yet though. Ha. He has a silver tt 03plate, sprayed alloys and a 3.2 rear diffuser.

yeah,im trying to get my van sorted for the weekend so i wont be going.il try and get to the next one

Would love to hear what your Milltek sounds like in person. Wanting to buy one for my car but not sure whether non res would be too loud...

My mate in his TT is coming. I think (not sure) another friend might be coming in his A1. Hahaha

sounds like there will be a few audis there :)

oh and danA3T if you come from garfoth way, you go to the A63 and there is signs for sherburn, its the first junction off the A63, get to the T junction and take a right on to the B1222 and follow that, its not for down the road, youll see it to your right just before you go under the rail bridge and there it is, squires cafe

Everyone still going if its ******* it down? I know it's sunny today but being England it could be chucking it down by thursday.

Setting off around 6.30ish. Be there just after 7.

I was there at 7, but id come from work, having not had any tea, so i stayed till 8 and then left. I had a good time admiring the bikes though with my cup of tea, ha

I didn't see your car. I was parked round on the gravel near the bike shop. Did you park somewhere else if you was there before 8? I saw a red golf at the enterance when i left.

Yeah. Never been in the car before so went where it said car park as i know the front bit is usually (and was) full of motorbikes. lol. Next time indeed. Car wasn't that clean anyway, plus i should have the milltek and ITG on by then :D

When I'm working out of Sherburn airfield I always drop my colleague at the Milford Lodge on my way home to K'boro so pass Squires each day. Even landed there during my training once and had a cuppa with Harry (owner).

I'm not sure when I'll be about to coinside with the first thurs as I work over England & Wales, definitely can't make June though sorry.

well just come when you can, harry is such a nice guy, you know he doesnt own it anymore? he sold it on and made an absolute killing on it, so he just comes and have his coffee and sees the lads now lol