DTYME83 S1 Thread

Rumpelkillskins

470BHP , but I wouldn't recommend taking it past 425BHP-440BHP with stock internals

With an 80kg driver that puts you at a power/weight ratio of a Murcielago :tearsofjoy:

That, good sir, is utter savagery at its finest.:hi:

Rumpelkillskins

So new internals in and on the dyno! You'll be needing 9J+ all round to get that power down!

DTYME83

eb2ca5b7a8a2f60a5c8c800aac2b891d.jpg

No, the above is needed .
Got one on order

Last edited:

Rumpelkillskins

Outstanding behaviour! What's the time frame on it? When it's done I'm gonna have to see/hear it in the flesh bud! Saw the spread in Perf. Audi the other month when it fell through my letter box! You must be proud dude!

DTYME83

Outstanding behaviour! What's the time frame on it? When it's done I'm gonna have to see/hear it in the flesh bud! Saw the spread in Perf. Audi the other month when it fell through my letter box! You must be proud dude!

Should get it back in a couple of weeks. I will be adding photos as the build commences. The build is fie to kick of Monday. Just been waiting on parts. Yes the car is doing me proud I have had my ups and downs with it.

DTYME83

SPIKE_JCW

Vorsprung durch Technik
Should get it back in a couple of weeks. I will be adding photos as the build commences. The build is fie to kick of Monday. Just been waiting on parts. Yes the car is doing me proud I have had my ups and downs with it.

DTYME83
This looks like it is going to be something special...make sure to get up the photos as noted!

SPIKE_JCW

Vorsprung durch Technik
Would hate to the cost of this, but fair play to you :respekt:

Tony-c-

Revo stage 2 current dyno 320hp 392ft lbs/531nm :D
Are the pistons same size as stock or are you going larger and boring out block?

Banana split

so would H beam be better for the S1 for more power and toque ? as by sounds of it IE beam better suited to a higher reving engine ?

Last edited: