DTUK tuning chip

Benji grey

Reaction score
i have a a3 2.0 tdi 150ps! I'm am considering getting a DTUK tuning box, stage 2 one! Has anybody had one? Are they worth it? Any issues people know about them?

Kind of looking for some advice people please

There is tons of info here if you search. I have seen a bunch.

If you don't care about warranty then a remap all day long, if you do care and want more power then this is the way to go

If you don't care about warranty then a remap all day long, if you do care and want more power then this is the way to go
Well I care a about warranty so I guess this is my path to go then! Do you know will it be okay with the standard clutch in the car? Seems a big torque increase really

Well I care a about warranty so I guess this is my path to go then! Do you know will it be okay with the standard clutch in the car? Seems a big torque increase really

You can adjust the power using -3 to +3 so you'll be able to tweak it to suit you, your car and your driving style

Had one on my sirocco until some **** stolen it and write it off !!! but the dtuk box stage 2 was brill
anyway just bought a a3 140 s line balck edition 140 bhp so sent dtuk box off for new software
cant wait to put it on
think the a3 is better than vw sirocco

Had one on my sirocco until some **** stolen it and write it off !!! but the dtuk box stage 2 was brill
anyway just bought a a3 140 s line balck edition 140 bhp so sent dtuk box off for new software
cant wait to put it on
think the a3 is better than vw sirocco
Let us know what you think.

I recently bought a DTUK box of a fellow member on here and I can honestly say it transformed the car! My car is an S-Tonic and I run program 1-3 no problems with no clutch slippage.

Reactions: Benji grey
I recently bought a DTUK box of a fellow member on here and I can honestly say it transformed the car! My car is an S-Tonic and I run program 1-3 no problems with no clutch slippage.
That’s what I keep hearing. I feel like it is time to jump and grab one.

Reactions: Benji grey
I have one for my 184ps.. Love it. Easy to remove if required, but so much more enjoyable to drive!

I just installed a DTUK CRD3+ to my A3 2.0tdi 150ps S tronic on Saturday, I've run all the programmes and had no issues with clutch slippage or anything like that. It really has transformed the car :)

@RyanCudlip can you tell me what was difference is with each program you have tried, how did the car react ?.And what one have you stuck to and why ?

Can you confirm that is 1-3 not 1+3?
Reason for asking I have given up trying to run map 1 with the DSG but haven't tried - settings yet