DTUK tuning box on 1.4 COD

juddster

Reaction score
I eventually went for the tuning box option after speaking with Andrew at DTUK.
I spoke to Andrew at 3pm and the tuning box was with me next morning before midday. Fast before being fitted to the car!

Looked at the instructions and decided to fit on Friday afternoon. Very straight forward fit, just had to confirm the camshaft sensor location with Andrew. Molegrips were required and ideally small hands but all fitted and car running within 30mins. Not bad as I'm not mechanically minded.

I think Andrew had set mine up on program 2, same as Ross', all I know is that put ya foot down and it's a HUGE grin factor. I love it, overtaking is now a breeze.

Only thing I wish, should have got in November when I collected the car.

Big thanks to Andrew at TDUK.

Great to hear another positive report. Do you know if any dyno has been conducted before and after? Also I know you said it's easy but like you I'm not technically minded so any step by step tutorials or pics you can put together?

I eventually went for the tuning box option after speaking with Andrew at DTUK.
I spoke to Andrew at 3pm and the tuning box was with me next morning before midday. Fast before being fitted to the car!

Looked at the instructions and decided to fit on Friday afternoon. Very straight forward fit, just had to confirm the camshaft sensor location with Andrew. Molegrips were required and ideally small hands but all fitted and car running within 30mins. Not bad as I'm not mechanically minded.

I think Andrew had set mine up on program 2, same as Ross', all I know is that put ya foot down and it's a HUGE grin factor. I love it, overtaking is now a breeze.

Only thing I wish, should have got in November when I collected the car.

Big thanks to Andrew at TDUK.

Where did you mount the box, and with pictures if you can please...

The box comes with clear instructions and photos to help with installation, the translation is not great but easy to work out. Also Andrew and his team are always on hand and very obliging to help out.
I have positioned the box in front of the battery, still to safely secure. Will post a picture tomorrow.

just curious what map you are using for yours? I know all cars are different, but about to order mine and wondering about your thoughts on the maps!