DTUK Tuning Box For Sale

lfcrule1972

Winter is coming...
Reaction score
I'm selling my DTUK box for the S1. Bought it off a friend in July 2017, I think the original receipt is still in the box and from memory it's not two years old yet (will check if anyone is interested).

Had it on my car from July 17 until v recently when I had the APR stage 1 map applied (warranty is now up). As well as the original box, cables and tuning box it also has the blanking plate if you ever wanted to remove the box but leave the cables attached.

Looking for £125 incl P+P or £120 if you can collect.

I'm selling my DTUK box for the S1. Bought it off a friend in July 2017, I think the original receipt is still in the box and from memory it's not two years old yet (will check if anyone is interested).

Had it on my car from July 17 until v recently when I had the APR stage 1 map applied (warranty is now up). As well as the original box, cables and tuning box it also has the blanking plate if you ever wanted to remove the box but leave the cables attached.

Looking for £125 incl P+P or £120 if you can collect.

Hi, where are you based?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet, wasn't an issue with the DTUK but have the money aside for a Sachs Organic when needed.

Reactions: ryan_lfc_89
I'm going for the Apr at he end of the year too as mines under warranty still. Same here 1700 all in roughly so not bad.

I have a DTUK Tuning Box & Pedal Box + For sale if anyone is interested?
PM me.