DTUK Tuning box and TCU+ (User set up)

Kurtis

Reaction score
Hi, just curious to see how many of you are running this box and what set up you are using? Had mine fitted today and must say the results seem to be very good, especially the gearbox flash. Not had the chance to really play around with the settings yet but will post some results and the settings used in the coming weeks.

Glad its all working for you mate, just don't tell people how much of a bargain you got it for!!!!!

No problem mate. Lol. Just need to start exploring the different settings now.
Is it correct DTUK suggest having expert tuning settings all set to 0 and then explore from there?

Yes indeed, and very much needed after coming from my old S5 with the DSG gearbox. It’s still early days but seems promising.

Yes indeed, and very much needed after coming from my old S5 with the DSG gearbox. It’s still early days but seems promising.
Hi mate, I'm not sure how to reply to your earlier post, Are u still selling the Milltek downpipes Decat for the b9. it says I've got insufficient privileges to post on it not, not sure how to get in touch.

Hi mate, I'm not sure how to reply to your earlier post, Are u still selling the Milltek downpipes Decat for the b9. it says I've got insufficient privileges to post on it not, not sure how to get in touch.
Hi, yes the miltek is still for sale.

Reactions: Harisali786