DTUK CRDT+ Tuning box review

Maco

On Tuesday I received my DTUK tuning box, after running it for a little while I thought I’d post a little review for you all to have a read through.

Audi A4 2.0 TDI 150Ps

So a few of you will already know that I’ve had the A4 just over a week, but coming from a Mercedes E250 the power difference was very noticeable so I thought a remap/tuning box was needed . After searching the internet & forums for well known & trusted sources I came across Andrew from DTUK @ABYSS. He invited me to his WhatsApp group for his newly launched TCU gearbox flash where a good few of the group already had tuning boxes fitted. After listening to there reviews on the box & chatting to Andrew I decided that it was time to order the box & give it ago.
I ordered Monday & received it Tuesday morning, fitting was dead simple. Once you activate your warranty the guys send you an email giving instructions on how you can tweak your box to how you want it to perform. At first I ran it on standard settings but now I’m running 3+1.

The results? All I can say is the car is totally transformed, it now performs how it should. Before I fitted the box when you put your foot down it seemed as if the car was asleep, now soon as you press the throttle it responds instantly pulling through the full rev range. I will even go as far as saying I personally think it now out performs my previous E250. The cars gone from being a tad boring to an absolute joy to drive, it’s now so much fun.
MPG wise, that has most definitely improved. I can’t give exact figures as yet, but going off the electronic tank range it’s improved. That’s of course when your not not enjoying the extra power

For anyone sat on the fence like I’ve been for many years with previous cars, just do it. You won’t regret it.

ABYSS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK
Site Sponsor
On Tuesday I received my DTUK tuning box, after running it for a little while I thought I’d post a little review for you all to have a read through.

Audi A4 2.0 TDI 150Ps

So a few of you will already know that I’ve had the A4 just over a week, but coming from a Mercedes E250 the power difference was very noticeable so I thought a remap/tuning box was needed . After searching the internet & forums for well known & trusted sources I came across Andrew from DTUK @ABYSS. He invited me to his WhatsApp group for his newly launched TCU gearbox flash where a good few of the group already had tuning boxes fitted. After listening to there reviews on the box & chatting to Andrew I decided that it was time to order the box & give it ago.
I ordered Monday & received it Tuesday morning, fitting was dead simple. Once you activate your warranty the guys send you an email giving instructions on how you can tweak your box to how you want it to perform. At first I ran it on standard settings but now I’m running 3+1.

The results? All I can say is the car is totally transformed, it now performs how it should. Before I fitted the box when you put your foot down it seemed as if the car was asleep, now soon as you press the throttle it responds instantly pulling through the full rev range. I will even go as far as saying I personally think it now out performs my previous E250. The cars gone from being a tad boring to an absolute joy to drive, it’s now so much fun.
MPG wise, that has most definitely improved. I can’t give exact figures as yet, but going off the electronic tank range it’s improved. That’s of course when your not not enjoying the extra power

For anyone sat on the fence like I’ve been for many years with previous cars, just do it. You won’t regret it.

thanks for the feedback Matt, and glad youre happy with it