1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ellis2204

Ellis2204 New Member

Hi I have a DTUK box for sale it’s the latest edition with the Bluetooth app. I paid £550 8 months ago if anyone is interested im open to offers. Selling as car change is due soon.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Philio

Philio Active Member Audi S4

Which car(s) does it work with?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

4. Ellis2204

Ellis2204 New Member

The harness I have with it supplied is for the Audi S4 B9, makes a great difference to the car adds a lot more HP and torque and has different settings via a Bluetooth app. It is a great bit of kit, there is a WhatsApp group aswell with people from all different countries who have the box I can add anyone too that has good info and DTUK owner is in the group too for any help, I’m only selling because I’m changing car,

5. Philio

Philio Active Member Audi S4

I've thought about getting one, but only slightly hesitant because it could void the warranty and my car is only 1 yr old. I assume you have to inform your insurance company too?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

6. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Hi
    Yes you would need to inform your insurer of this modification.
    Regards,
    Dan.

7. Ellis2204

Ellis2204 New Member

Yes I’m insured with Liverpool Victoria didn’t seem to effect insurance costs, and i fitted it in mine after only 1000miles, mines on a 18 plate, doesn’t effect warranty as isn’t traceable that’s the good thing about it.

8. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019