Dtuk box

Alan bridges

Reaction score
Just fitted a dtuk box off another s3. My engine management light is staying on and I've no stop start also seems a little rough ticking over any ideas? Also tyre pressure light on and esc light New on here

Last edited:
Just management light now n starts badly

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you got it with the right map for your engine? I bought a tdi-tuning box for my A3 a month ago. No error light flashed, but there are a lot of ticking sounds and the engine seems to run rough and louder than without the box. I sent it back for inspection and they adjusted the map. I didn't receive it yet after the inspection, so can't share any result. But my point is that maybe you got a wrong or damaged map with your box?

Y
Are you sure you got it with the right map for your engine? I bought a tdi-tuning box for my A3 a month ago. No error light flashed, but there are a lot of ticking sounds and the engine seems to run rough and louder than without the box. I sent it back for inspection and they adjusted the map. I didn't receive it yet after the inspection, so can't share any result. But my point is that maybe you got a wrong or damaged map with your box?
es came off the exact same car

Have you scanned for any faults?

If not do that first and report back with what the errors are. I would also suggest going back to normal to see if it's fine.

Have you scanned for any faults?

If not do that first and report back with what the errors are. I would also suggest going back to normal to see if it's fine.
Yes it's come up the camshaft position sensor

Po365

Attachments

• IMG_7150.JPG
    IMG_7150.JPG
    853.2 KB · Views: 114
Old bump

Did you get to the bottom of this? I am having similar issues