DTM register / owners thread

if you need any info off my DTM let me know.

i have spirited it away to Ireland but have the original reg and info.

Awesome Thread I'm also one of the DTM owners got mine in Silver however need your help guys.

Broke down today on the Motorway been told engine is dead due to the good old oil pump light came on gave me no time to slow and pull over and then cut out. Any way so getting the engine rebuilt any idea if i should up the capacity on the rebuild uprated? any idea on a good rebuilder in east midlands.

Awesome Thread I'm also one of the DTM owners got mine in Silver however need your help guys.

Broke down today on the Motorway been told engine is dead due to the good old oil pump light came on gave me no time to slow and pull over and then cut out. Any way so getting the engine rebuilt any idea if i should up the capacity on the rebuild uprated? any idea on a good rebuilder in east midlands.

Sorry to hear. What year is yours?

You say oil pump light? Or do you mean oil pressure light?

Sorry to hear. What year is yours?

You say oil pump light? Or do you mean oil pressure light?

Oil pressure light flashed on engine cut out a second later lost compression. According to green flag. But I can tell engine is gone

Hi everyone, thought I'd sign up and say hello.

Had my a4 dtm about two months now and love, its a 55 plate in silver, few pics below, I'll be after all sorts of info and help regarding mods and upkeep of it but for now just a quick post and pics

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b7-chassis/173281-my-dtm-build-story-so-far-hybrid-k04-custom-fmic.html

Thought I'd get some photos of mine up seeing I've had it just over 15 months still loving it :wub: Will get around to putting a little build thread once I have some decent photos. The day I went to view it and then the first week I had it. Had my local Audi check it all over for me.
photo1-17.jpg

945118_589897421030207_906487123_n.jpg

405847_589921997694416_125518005_n-1.jpg

How it stayed for nearly a year and a photo on a rolling road from a local Revo dyno day.
1454857_10152389129883272_1415578684_n.jpg

969290_10152389131693272_75099022_n.jpg

photo-25.png

How it look's now since having a little over haul/make over up. Going to refurb my Oz and get my BBS Speedline refurb as well, cant thank danny aka d2nyg enough went to view the speedlines for me and even paid/collected/stored them. Top man :) Still on the eye out for some thing special to go on. Plan to KO4 it over the winter months :happy: Anyway enough of me going on some more photos.
14456903102_24ea9f5eba_z-1.jpg

14458245185_473c3c5542_z.jpg

14458247585_9e03de8048_z.jpg

14478420513_cd48ae16c1_z.jpg

14271674808_0be91e35ea_z.jpg

Also need some advice bought some dectane led rears. An they don't light up properly, unfortunately I didn't check them straight away so cant even send them back for an exchange as its been over a month. Been told its just a case of cutting the power wires and re soldering them by a very helpful Danny.
photo12-1.jpg

photo2-8.jpg

photo32.jpg

Reactions: D2NY G
Just out of curious what extras are you looking for? I know you after a low mileage.

The main one is heated seats (the right weather for it I know..) the rest can be retrofitted fairly easily. Sat nav, parking sensors, cruise control, xenons and MFSW.

They mostly came in the Black/Silver DTMs dont ask me why lol. But you get some DTM with front and rear heated seats :)

I would offer you mine but its higher mile than you want and doesnt have heated seats. But none the less, hope you find one. I Just some patience.

I'm also looking for one but I'm after the holy grail of DTM's in sprint blue. Last year I saw 5 Sprint Blue's for sale at once. Mileage is not too much of an issue for me as I only do 3k miles a year, most options I can retrofit including heated seats. However Xenon's are a must.

i have thoughts of putting mine up for sale recently, agreed sale on my series 1 golf G40 too. if i decide to sell i'll let you guys know. should be shooting for around 380-400bhp when i get it back from mapping and is far from standard

I'm also looking for one but I'm after the holy grail of DTM's in sprint blue. Last year I saw 5 Sprint Blue's for sale at once. Mileage is not too much of an issue for me as I only do 3k miles a year, most options I can retrofit including heated seats. However Xenon's are a must.

i took one of those to Ireland :)

Olethalb I would be interested. Seen your build thread and love the look of your motor. I need to sell my Audi Cab and my Mk4 GT TDi to get the cash together (plus I have some money saved). All depends on price at the end if the day and I fear when you sell it that it'd be far from my reaches. Especially after my new A3 Sportback gets delivered next week.

Tbh given the stone chips and chips on the wheels coupled with spec / 5k mile fully built uprated engine i'll look for 10k, i'm not set yet i might get it back from r-tech and fall in love with it again but buying a house is looming so 10k waved at me would probably see me handing the keys over :(

Tbh given the stone chips and chips on the wheels coupled with spec / 5k mile fully built uprated engine i'll look for 10k, i'm not set yet i might get it back from r-tech and fall in love with it again but buying a house is looming so 10k waved at me would probably see me handing the keys over :(

PM sent :)

10k????????? thats a bargain for something as fast as an RS4!! can i swap my stock dtm in sprint blue for it?? :D :D

As suspected 10k is out of my price range but not unreasonable for such an example. I wish I could live with a black or a silver one but want something slightly different (had plenty of black and silver cars in the past). Could be waiting a while for the right car me thinks, and may need to get a stop gap car in the meantime whilst I search. Can't believe I saw 6 sprint blues for sale this time last year and now, nothing. Always the same when I've got the means to buy one.

Well I need info re engine mounts as one needs replacing. I'm confused by what I find for sale and what the local Audi garage told me. Not sure which one is the problem either. How many mounts are there in total?

But I've noticed with interest the recent posts. My DTM will be up for sale as soon as the mount or mounts have been changed.

It's sprint blue, just below 70k miles. Standard apart from Custom-Code stage 1 remap, K&N panel filter, uprated all metal DV from later B7 models and it has Eibach springs (still have original springs in box).
Mint condition, I'll detail it again before it goes.
All Audi main dealer service history, xenon headlamps. All Audi MOT's in my 4 years of ownership, might put a new MOT on it before sale as it's due September 1st. Audi MOT protection still applies to new owner once transferred properly.
Also has 4 Continental SC3's almost new on it with a full new tyre on the spare.
I am the 2nd owner, bought from the same Audi dealer in London who sold it to the original owner.
Few bits including carpet, headlamp unit and clutch release bearing changed by Audi under warranty, I took the time to stick in a new clutch with no labour charge at same time. That was 30k miles ago.

If I get the engine mount done myself along with the fresh MOT I'll be looking for £10495 but no sensible offer refused. Without the work done it'll be 10k.....

Available immediately but I'm in no hurry to sell either, love the car really but it's not getting used now so mileage won't really increase.

Let me know what you guys think but don't forget my original question...:sos:

So there is 2 engine mounts.

And you usually can tell if you look under the mounts to see if there is any purple liquid or stains on the mounts.

And our mounts don't have sensors. As a lot of the mounts are sold with built in sensor wires etc.

Good stuff, thanks.

There's a combo pack of pith on ebay for just over £90. Anybody know of anywhere cheaper to get them before I click to buy?

Thanks again.

H

Hi Guys I have 3 ronal DTM alloys forsale at £80 each they are all in good condition.
If anyone is interested drop me a PM

Here is my DTM which I have owned for nearly 4 years, in two minds to sell it for an rs4

well it finally happened, although still at mappers i wrote out a for sale ad last week so it can go when it returns :(

****** pcv delete bud

if it sells i think i might build an audi / ford hybrid but not in any normal way :D

if it sells i think i might build an audi / ford hybrid but not in any normal way :D

nothing you build is normal :thumbsup:

keep us posted, and thanks again for starting this thread from all us DTM owners.

will do bud, it's a nice record to see all the DTM's and hopefully can be reference for future buyers :)

an another note, anybody have the color code for "Sprint blue" or know, how or where to get a touch up pen?

the stone chips are "doing my Loaf!" at the moment.....

You can look in your boot or in your service book there is a leaflet stuck in there.

With the paint code. But its LZ5F paint code for sprint blue. :)

And you can get them from Audi direct comes in 2 bottles one of paint one of clear coat.