DSG paddle extension.......

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
Reaction score
Fancy this mod/upgrade
7daf90de702c03d83852a9856b1b8d32_zps69fcb4fe.jpg

7f394f86974508fb2d16e77050385674_zps0fc25bb2.jpg

a046af8445db167eef41f8f8129ac7df_zps9e61d523.jpg

hate the white finish, like the design..........
29440cb9ca04bd9832223e1164532300_zps2df64a2e.jpg

1ac5ca20db369ff7d3bee5a8658de309_zps78627b46.jpg

my favourite.........

Not really keen on that imo.
Look abit to big, the standard ones are small and neat. But all entitled to their own opinions. ;)

The first pic would be my car. ;)

The paddles are fairly cheap and use a strong 3M tape to adhere to the existing paddles so there's no removal required.

The first pic would be my car. ;)

The paddles are fairly cheap and use a strong 3M tape to adhere to the existing paddles so there's no removal required.
Thanks for the reply.

Dude, you have hairy knees? lol :undwech:

Hideously large, whole point of the audi ones is to try & keep them as unassuming as possible & it works, cant say I like these atm.

Hideously large, whole point of the audi ones is to try & keep them as unassuming as possible & it works, cant say I like these atm.

My thoughts exactly.

Only for those who want to draw attention,'my paddles are bigger than yours'.

Dont do it Robbie.

My thoughts exactly.

Only for those who want to draw attention,'my paddles are bigger than yours'.

Dont do it Robbie.

Personally I wouldn't have gone for the larger one's a few pics below (i.e. those that extend both the top and bottom of the baddle) as they look a bit over the top.

The Maniacs paddles I've found to be quite useful in changing gears with the wheel turned. Personal preference at the end of the day, but they do have function as well as being a decorative thing.

Got something similar on mine. I am looking at having a more slender set made in carbon fibre, just not had the time but if I do I'll let you know how that works out. Rather than having to reach for the paddles my fingers now sit nicely on the CNC'ed gaps and you don't have tohave your hands constantly at quarter to three to use them. Funny as I was slated for having them on RS246! Each to their own.

P1010007.jpg
P1010010.jpg

P1010014.jpg

With respect, not liking them at all, makes the steering wheel look like darth vaders tie fighter

Tiex1-headon.jpg

Nowt wrong with Tie Fighters. and they work.

Classic reply....... Love it, Vaders tie fighter. Legend status

Got something similar on mine. I am looking at having a more slender set made in carbon fibre, just not had the time but if I do I'll let you know how that works out. Rather than having to reach for the paddles my fingers now sit nicely on the CNC'ed gaps and you don't have tohave your hands constantly at quarter to three to use them. Funny as I was slated for having them on RS246! Each to their own.

P1010007.jpg
P1010010.jpg

Loving you're work..... Enjoyed you're pictures. Cheers for posting

There are carbon fiber ones on ebay for £38. Dont look as in your face as these.

Not keen on them myself ... they also look like they will hinder / block easy access to the the indicator and wiper stalks when driving ?