DS Performance pads for rs3 8v

dunk

Reaction score
Stick to oe pads like Apec & BREMBO I’d get performance if i have big brake kit etc , also these pads create quite noises when braking applied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goubo1
Stick to oe pads like Apec & BREMBO I’d get performance if i have big brake kit etc , also these pads create quite noises when braking applied

Have you tried the brembo pads mate

I got mine from Trevor at Perfromance parts RFT. These pads are so much better than the oem ones. Less dust, better bite and less fade. Would definately recommend them. :)

Trevor Leigh
General Manager - Sales and Operations
Performance Parts RFT

93 Mytchett Road,
Mytchett, Surrey,
GU16 6ES

Tel: 01252 494016
Mob: 07788 540410

Reactions: Ben E
just to confirm at type along the way, the rear is FDS 4697 not FDS 4967
and the lovely people at RFT as above are charging £100 plus vat for the rears not £110

Reactions: Ben E and jimojameso
I bought and fitted these about a year ago, 22k mikes later still working great. No brake squeal or fade.

I have commented on this in my brake pad light thread - but I am wondering if I do not get OEM pads which is the best to get.

Not tracking the car but would like to get rid of the squealing which appears to be a result of the OEM pads.

I have commented on this in my brake pad light thread - but I am wondering if I do not get OEM pads which is the best to get.

Not tracking the car but would like to get rid of the squealing which appears to be a result of the OEM pads.

Stick with APEC BRAND OR BREMBO oem they on ebay, only performance pads i had on my 8P RS3 Was ebc redstuff they did me good

I replaced the OEM pads for Redstuff half an year ago, completely solve the noise problem which was great but I can confirm that they fade very quickly, not recommended for very fast driving.