1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Drones...?

Jake 61 Jan 30, 2018

1. Jake 61

Jake 61 Teacher of bad things..! Team Brill Red Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User quattro Audi A3

Anyone else got a drone...?
    I bought myself a DJI Mavic pro a few weeks ago, gives a whole new perspective to aerial photography and video.

I just had it pointed out on a drone forum, that this is shot at 720p, so will be better once I reset to 4k.
    Hope you like the local surroundings in the North of Scotland.

Sandra, GaryP and Ghost like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo! Gold Supporter

That looks amazing,:icon thumright: wish I had the balls to buy one.

I’d be afraid it would just take off and not come back, or crash and burn

Sandra and Jake 61 like this.
  4. Jake 61

Jake 61 Teacher of bad things..! Team Brill Red Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User quattro Audi A3

Pretty clever stuff now, @Ghost, I think 27 processors in the Mavic, so you need to be negligent to crash... and yes, I have.
    My favourite part is the return to home function, press one button and it's right back where it took off from. Great fun.

Ghost and Sandra like this.
  5. Ghost

The DJI Mavic pro looks an awesome piece of kit, I was looking & reading about it last night.

Looking forward to seeing more videos @Jake 61 :icon thumright:

Jake 61 likes this.
  6. Jake 61

There's a Mavic 2 being talked about for March this year @Ghost. I think it will creep towards the 'too expensive' bracket, but it's sure to be excellent at what it does.
    Here's another one for you, shot a few days after I got it. (Very stupid/blaze, flying over water that soon)...lol.

Welcome to Dingwall...:hi:

Ghost and Sandra like this.
  7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

I need to come for a visit to Dingwall. I not been there for years. Still as beautiful as ever. Thanks for sharing Jack :) x

Jake 61 likes this.
  8. Jake 61

You do that Sandra, I can arrange for a red carpet roll out...:friends:

Sandra likes this.
  9. Jake 61

River Blackwater, Garve, Ross-Shire.

Ghost likes this.
  10. Ghost

Thanks for sharing :icon thumright: