DRL Bulb

nicholld

Reaction score
Having just bought a new '10 A3 Sport I'm looking at changing the DRL bulbs to something whiter... The problem is I can't seem to find any replacements or the actual spec. can anyone help??

Thanks for the link, have already read that one and the guy has the DRL's on the inside of the headlights. The new facelift DRL's are the ones that are at the bottom edge which is one bulb that does both the DRL's and the sidelights...

So I presume you dont have xenons then, as they would have the white leds.

Some one did bring this up before, but I cant remember the outcome :)

Does it say in the manual about how to change the bulb/spec etc?

Ive asked this a few times, and nobody is able to answer, as I dont think a suitable bulb is out yet! You also have to remember that some bulbs will flash up an error on the DIS.

I'm sure the previous post stated H367 as an alternative but my understanding is that it's in place of a P21W, according to the manual it states P19W (will need to check as I've seen so many different numbers now) which I don't seem to be able to find any replacements for...

Last edited:
I'm sure the previous post stated H367 as an alternative but my understanding is that it's in place of a P21W, according to the manual it states P19W (will need to check as I've seen so many different numbers now) which I don't seem to be able to find any replacements for...

as far as i know these work just as well as there are a number of people on the site that are using them and im going to be ordering a set either today or monday as well, so can let u knowhow they go once they arrive