Driving Your S3 / A3 At Speed = Twats

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speeding was irrelevant in this case because the driver was drunk.
Similar deaths happen all the time when people fall asleep at the wheel doing 70, so using your misguided rationale 70 = dangerous and you'd be banging on about reducing motorway speed limits.
Speeding is definately not cool, but we all do it, driving drunk is attempted murder or manslaughter in my book and should be dealt with accordingly. Don't see too many posts on here claiming drunk driving is cool. Which is afterall what we're dealing with here, although I can see why you are so keen to gloss over this rather trivial fact.

just as expected. slagging me off. how dull.
omg someone on the net slagged me off for posting a tragic accident involving a **** speeding and drinking and murdering two innocent people. yup im an ***..zzzzzzzzz

Actually I called you an '****' [ie. what **** comes out of]. :icon_thumright:

why have you had a remap on your car,angel? :eyebrows:

why have you had your revo`d :busted_cop:

like i said, if i had a scooby or 600bhp skyline. does that mean i drive it 130mph on a 70mph zone? oh yeah its ok unless im not drunk.. i forgot. doh!

yeah your right. thought you guys might think twice about driving fast and then boasting on here about how you ripped up some fool at the lights or how you S3`s and TT`s can beat porches and fiesta ST`s. like i said, maybe those guys should think before flooring it.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=58629

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=58732

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=55724&highlight=race

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=56941&highlight=race

funny how none of you have comment on the dead people that was minding there own buisness when this guy doing 130mph driving like a **** killed them.

aww no comments guys.. haha :haudrauf:

Yeah, my Audi used to beat porches without breaking the speed limit!

DBXdarkangel i've just been reading through your previous posts on other threads and you are clearly a massive ****. All you do is stir up **** and if i was a moderator i would ban you.

Agree with Jim, im not condoning speeding or drink driving, but youre taking this way too far. I really am struggling to understand why you've mapped youre car though with the way youre going on about speed

isnt it funny how he's back here now claiming he was calling people driving at speed twats, then in his very next sentance he calls everyone on the thread nobs and bitches. The guy is a ****** chav with no brain cells. Ban him from life. End of.

Can a mod please get rid of this fool? People like him get forums a bad name.

it seems this topic is no longer and infact never was about the poor people who lost their lives in this tragic event, but more the fact that you want to stir up crap to make yourself look dumb and foolish. Pathetic.

roflmao.gif

And this is the same guy who posted the following on the 8th June

"an it will have been. no one gets a remap to drive it normal m8"

So, had this been a BMW, or a Mercedes, Subaru, Ford, Vauxhall or any other car that could reach these speeds...... would you have been on their forums with the same message?

I doubt it, in fact I know you wouldn't.. whatever points you felt you needed to score over the Audi A3/S3 forum have been lost by your stupidity.

In the 4 odd years I have been a member of this site I have yet to see anyone proclaim the benefits of drunk driving, and that's what it was dickhead, a drunk driver.
They don't care what car they drive, no-one sets out to be a drink driver and think..... yeah, must have an Audi for that.

So, it's time to crawl back under your rock, practice some more self abuse, but..... get the F out off this site, you utter loser.

if your so concerned about peoples driving habbits why not quit driving buy a push bike and then start a new campaing to save the fecking world

Ban him for using bad language first, then ban him for being a trouble causer.

No need to swear on here, especially in your threads title.

I choose to speed in my car when I can see the road infront and behind is clear and I am 100% fit to do so, not drunk, no drugs, not falling asleep, tyres are hot and brakes are ready... not saying its cool I have free will I do it when the above factors allow me to..

If you cant see a difference in this and what a drunk driver did, than I think you may be the single most complete and utter fool I have ever seen post on any board!

By the way your posts go on about the fact he was doing 130 mph, what would you have said if he had done the same thing at 70 mph? but still drunk?

By the way it was an Q7 not an S3/A3, but no matter what i was he was drunk!!

Driving quickly and driving under the influence are two totally different things.
I can go out for a 'bit of fun' in my car, but i would'nt go and have 8 pints first.

I think most people on here are enthusiasts, they care about driving and have respect for their cars.
I'd also say MOST people on here a pretty sensible too... then theres you DBX.... stop stirring the **** and shut the **** up. :end_of_discction:

please can we end this discussion as its boring and pointless and i dont come on this site for this kind of slagging match.

Remember this site used to have standards...

:end_of_discction:

Answer the question, why have a remap?
Before dodging the question again my car is totally standard.

As an A3/S3 wasn't involved why post here or is your life so empty you are visiting all internet forums involving car enthusiasts spreading your views.

like i said, if i had a scooby or 600bhp skyline. does that mean i drive it 130mph on a 70mph zone? oh yeah its ok unless im not drunk.. i forgot. doh!

Still ignoring the fact that the driver was drunk then?
You're as bad as the tabloid press mate, you probably have a good point to make somewhere, but chose completely the wrong example to backup your argument.
The driver was drunk, the speeding was irrelevant, same outcome if he'd been doing 70mph, so your point is what exactly?

I am not sure that si strictly true, Andy, about the outcome beign the same.....as far as I was told, the punto was not stationary at the time of impact, he was travelling along at "normal" mway speed.

But again, I am only going on heresay from someone who saw the aftermath and discussed with others who saw it all at the airport.

So it looks like the audi barrelled in the back of a moving car, if so, clearly the speed was an issue. BUt I agree with the fact the drink impared his abilities as I mentioned earlier.

It is a truly dreadful incident caused it seems by a very selfish person. I for one hopes Mr Big takes a shine to him in the "Scrubs!"

Andy was saying that even if he was doing 70mph he still would have hit something, maybe not the punto, but something as his ability to drive was impaired. I think DBX has lost it a bit, speed is dangerous and there are conditions in which even doing the speed limit is dangerous but as drivers it is down to us to judge these conditions. What makes a good driver is the ability to react accordingly, if you cant tell when its time to go 70mph and whens a good time to slow to maybe 50 on a motorway then you shouldnt be on the road. Your argument ultimately leads to a conclusion of everyone driving at 30mph *everywhere*.

Besides, if you feel that strongly maybe you shouldnt get behind the wheel of a vehicle that can do in excess of 125mph and weighs a metric ton as whoever you hit at 70~ is not gonna be looking too pretty afterwards. Get a Morris Minor :)

if your going to make a point about speeding, use someone that was purely speeding not also drunk and I guarantee 100% of people on here will agree speeding and killing people is bad...

this is more of a trolling thread , and worst its exploiting the pain of a family , you should be ashamed

this is the first time i've read anything posted by DBX. First impressions is that he seems to post responses in order to start an argument. The thread is unnecessary unless it was to say 'how sad', instead using that incident to have a go at people on this forum!

Maybe he feels better about himself by (trying) to put others down.

I don't understand his response that even though he has a remap, he wouldn't do 100 in a 30. Mate, I don't think anyone reading this forum will so that doesn't explain that if you're so concerned about speed limits and people on here driving recklessly, why do a mod that makes your car, in essence, faster?

think u guy have not read my first post before missing out the point and just reading between the lines of me having a go.
i said that driving at speed = **** as in causing death and the link showed. it was mearly to make u guys think before hooning it. and as the later on link i post shows. thats exatly what u guys do. here look

Lets put it this way... had a play with a 2.0T A3 08 plate, and made the fool look like he was standing still haha. Weeeeeeeee im a happy bunny once again!

mate, your car is fecked if you cant keep up with a fiesta ST..... i took one at the weekend.... he was being pushed by a CLK230 Komp that was beating him by quite a margin, i subsequently kicked the CLK

i wasnt trying to personaly attack people but to bring some common road sence back in ur minds considering some innocent people have lost there lives, an all i got in return was personal attacks thro pure ignorance.

anyways it seems you all say you get the point and im stating the obvious but seeing those quotes makes me think you dont really.

finaly as for the guy who said ban me for life for having a opinion. then if thats how u win an argument then thats sad. u dont have to read the post. gonna end this DISCUSSION as its falling on death ears that you should think before racing on a public road. :tocktock:

think u guy have not read my first post before missing out the point and just reading between the lines of me having a go.
i said that driving at speed = **** as in causing death and the link showed. it was mearly to make u guys think before hooning it. and as the later on link i post shows. thats exatly what u guys do. here look

i wasnt trying to personaly attack people but to bring some common road sence back in ur minds considering some innocent people have lost there lives, an all i got in return was personal attacks thro pure ignorance.

anyways it seems you all say you get the point and im stating the obvious but seeing those quotes makes me think you dont really.

finaly as for the guy who said ban me for life for having a opinion. then if thats how u win an argument then thats sad. u dont have to read the post. gonna end this DISCUSSION as its falling on death ears that you should think before racing on a public road. :tocktock:

lmao it gets better....so calling people on this forum 1) Dicks 2) Nobs and 3) Bitches, isnt an attack on people?!

And secondly i still dont think you have grasped it yet again by saying "gonna end this discussion as its falling on death ears that you should think before racing on a public road".....im sure most of us here would agree on that, we are not disputing that, but in this case it's nothing to do with racing, more drink drive which you keep failing to acknowledge!!!!!

This guy = :wtf:

DBX how old are you sonny? the last three words suggest that your in your teens..... also why ask Voorhees why his cars revo'd? the question was aimed at you for a purpose which you clearly 'missed'..... im not being funny when i say this but you really do have issues pal, i suggest you take your head and bury it in a sandpit, im gathering your nursery has one of those?

The point is simple, and you missed it when you posted this thread.... to say you have modded your car for no reason sums it all up, whats next? are you going to tell us you only use the extra boost from your map until you reach the speed limit? you talk that much pap kidda

ooooh and then use your 1st post to get peoples backs up and then tell them, 'i knew the idiots would post' is stupid to the extreme, reminds me of class room humour....i hope for your sake you never meet any of the people you have insulted because i for one would not stand you name calling to my face

Now do yourself a favour and 'back up' because your looking increasingly more and more stupid as your insignificant life whittles away

I've just heard about this on the radio on way to work. it was an asian man from bradford that killed the bloke and his son. the asian guy was under the influence.

it was mearly to make u guys think before hooning it. and as the later on link i post shows. thats exatly what u guys do.

Thanks DBXdarkangel, oh yee of wise words (cough). Next time i'm going to 'hoon it' i'll spare a thought for how much of an argumentative **** you are.

I've just heard about this on the radio on way to work. it was an asian man from bradford that killed the bloke and his son. the asian guy was under the influence.

How about just sticking with "man" and "guy" and keep the drivers ethnicity out of this? There's been enough questionable attitudes in this post, mainly from the strange little man who started it, with jibes about "gay" and women.

RIP the punto driver and his son, sincere condolences to the family.

I was just repeating the material facts as they came over on the radio.

I think too many are getting bent out of shape about this post. Yes, DXB has added a certain inflamatory tone to it with his titile and language here and there, but there is an important underlying point that some of us noticed quite early on on page one!

We all like to have fun with our cars and those that can afford the fuel(!) like to have a spirited drive now and then, me as much as the next man. BUT, the effects of a bit of fun CAN be devastating, I know it may seem obvious, and there were other circumstances here not least the drink involved, but those pictures say it all.......fast big comfy audi vs slower fiat punto, and a man and his son are gone. I know we are not driving Q7's but many of us feel safer in our a3's than maybe we would in a smaller lighter car...

No one is saying anyone on here did this, or may do it specifically, but anyone that thinks any similar such events will not affect them directly or indirectly throughout their life is being naiive.
I am afraid I knew several people personally that are no longer with us who were killed on the roads, both as "victims" and perpetrators of basic stupidity and high jinks including speeding. I know only one person that lost their life in what could be described as a "genuine accident" where absolutely no one was to blame as doing anything wrong driving wise....(a tree fell on her car while she was in traffic, poor woman).

So let's ignore some of DXB's more flowerly language and maybe just focus on the underlying sentiment, that is we should all be careful out there, both when we are having a spirited bit of fun and when we are innocently driving along like the punto guys were. There are idiots and muppets out there with scant regard for their own safety and even less for the rest of ours, let's just hope that we dont end up on the receiving end of them, or even worse, end up as one of them ourselves.

I to have noticed a few more "race" threads on here, maybe it is all par for the course when the demographic of what were once expensive cars changes, but whatever, I can sort of see where DXB is coming from albeit in his slightly less than diplomatic manner!

The prominent thing that people are rebelling against here is the original 'poster' being so damn right argumentative and insulting...yes we have risen to it and yes all our thoughts (im sure) are with this family, i have no doubt....

DBX cannot be excused for his manor in which he approached this though, nor can it be used as an example to prove what a set of chavs we are allegedly becoming.

I can assure you that any 'race's' by me are not conducted in dangerous circumstances(or as dangerous as they could be), yes it isnt the safest way to go about your business but there is a certain level of stupidity that can be used when 'racing' other cars, i dont beleive that anybody on here has never gone against another car, be it on the motorway or A road....the difference now is that you have a group of people that dont mind talking about it..... i think there may be 1 or 2 people on here who would be willing to drive like a tosser to get ahead of another car, i for one am not one of them and as such do not wish to be labelled so. Expensive car or no expensive car, i can see your point, although don't agree with it fully as no matter what car i owned, i would still be curious as to what it can do. But yes in certain circumstances are car type becoming more available will at some point fall into the hands of a reckless idiot

Basically DBX your saying you are unhappy with the way some people on this sight have treated you, if you dont like the opinions of others (which everyone is entitled to) go find another site. Dont be a hypocritical child!!
OK- speed kills,
OK-drink driving kills
However, we all speed, almost every day, but most of us dont kill anybody, because were not stupid. i accept there are some stupid people out there. But dont tar us all with the same brush cause we have fast (or not so fast in my case) cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.