Drivers door not locking

itsmeagain

1.8T Sport Cabriolet
Reaction score
Today I locked my car with the remote, it didnt make the usual beep. So I checked it was locked, the passenger side and boot where locked but the drivers side was open. The LEDs didnt start to flash either. So i locked it with the key, this sounded the beep and locked the door. When I returned back to the car and opened it with the remote it didnt open the drivers side door. Any ideas whats going on????:sos:

it is probly the wier block that goes from the door to the post mate give it a wiggle and it should be ok as the wiers brake in there

either a wire break in the rubber-flex between the door and the car or water has got on the connector block

I have the same issue. As it happens my car is in for the cam belt tomorrow and I have asked them to look at that as well. I'll let you know what they say.

Hi Jimmy, how much is your cambelt costing you if you dont mind me asking....1.8T is cheaper than a 2.4V6 but Im curious. Mine is booked in next week, asked them to change the water pump and the thermostat at the same time to.