Dreaded Front Bumper Adjustment...

That's fair enough Ricky, it's that old chesnut " personal choice" really , for me i'd prefer to use them for the intended purpose .
I've removed my front bumper more times than I can remember and the adjusters do work for the intended purpose, also they bear the weight of the in the centre of the bumper, stop it flexing around to much.
Just my input .
:thumbs up:

Reactions: Ricky Burrows
A bit of a design flaw imo. What a shame the height level can't be adjusted in situ.

from above, one either side top of grille, you need a long torx tool though.

Reactions: BakPak
That's fair enough Ricky, it's that old chesnut " personal choice" really , for me i'd prefer to use them for the intended purpose .
I've removed my front bumper more times than I can remember and the adjusters do work for the intended purpose, also they bear the weight of the in the centre of the bumper, stop it flexing around to much.
Just my input .
:thumbs up:
Rob - you wouldn't happen to know a part number if someone happened to get frustrated at one of their adjusters and broke the plastic mount that hold the apperatus in place (in my defence the metal bolt was very rusted into the plastic adjuster screw)?

Reactions: BakPak
Put plenty of anti seize on the threads too when reinstalling, itl help later down the line

Reactions: AvantMike and Charlie Farley
Rob - you wouldn't happen to know a part number if someone happened to get frustrated at one of their adjusters and broke the plastic mount that hold the apperatus in place (in my defence the metal bolt was very rusted into the plastic adjuster screw)?

I have a spare one you can have for the postage cost, it's not new but is in good working order.