dpf or not

paul wright

wreety
Reaction score
2005 sline e 2.0ltr tdi and Im wondering if my car has a dpf please can somebody educate me on how I find out ive had 2 contrasting results from 2 people but I thought Id ask the people in the know my audi friends on here.
Thanks in advance

Just phoned Audi parts Coventry using your registration (YW05 YEU). They say your car didn't come out the factory with one (it just had a CAT), however there was a retro fit kit available so if a previous owner that was stupid enough to have that put on...

To be sure you're goanna have to take it to a garage to find out, or see if you can get a part number off what you think maybe the dpf/cat and phone audi parts to ask them.

On my dpf you can see part number on top of it.

Regards
Steve

Thank you steve ill dig about under bonnet cheers
No problem, if its the same set up as mine its bolted directly to the turbo. Hope im not teaching you to suck eggs, just trying to help :)

Was only the 170s that had dpfs on B7 I believe, my piece of cack 170 has one ggrrrr, if I keep the car it shall be going to unit 9 for removal

Reactions: Gaz170
Out of interest Paul have you done a dpf removal and remap on the mrk3 focus 1.6 tdci yet ?