1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downpipe question... ?

2stroke Aug 25, 2018

1. 2stroke

2stroke New Member

Where can I find a performance downpipe manufactured in Europe ?

( A4 1.8T Quattro with 6-speed gearbox )

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Marius87

Marius87 New Member Audi A4

Prøvd Ferrita da?

4. AudiB720TS

AudiB720TS Member

If you buy a "catback" exhaust it will include the downpipe. I am not aware of the downpipe being sold separately.

And assuming the config is like the 2.0t, there should be little gain from just swapping the downpipe. You should swap the cat (which is not on the downpipe but a pipe section preceeding the "downpipe" and then the rest of it. IMHO, just get a "test pipe" and you get both performance and won't have too spend too much.

5. 2stroke

2stroke New Member

Yes, They do not make one.

I already have a 100 cell cat.
    Yes the performance downpipe is made and sold separately but I can not find a European made one !!

( The shipping cost and taxes are extremly high taking from the USA/Canada )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. maxdrz400

maxdrz400 Active Member

Get a custom one made from an exhaust builder, shouldnt cost too much.

7. Marius87

Marius87 New Member Audi A4

When ferrita had norway department they buildt custom exhaust for any cars, cant understand why they dont make it anymore.
    Did you ask them directly, or just some local ferrita dealer?

8. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

miltek sell a downpipe only .

ght.JPG

9. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Wont fit his car Rob, hes got the 1.8t.

10. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

I'm pretty sure miltek do similar product for the 1.8t aswell as the question has been asked several times in the past.

Dani_B19 likes this.
  11. AudiB720TS

AudiB720TS Member

I also don’t think the Milltek has a flange on it. I think it’s just a component of their catback and it’s slip-on with clamps. I can get the resonators separately too (which I plan on doing).

Ferrita can make that downpipe for you if you want. Expensive though.

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Just Rob.

I had a custom down pipe made up for my 034 HFC to hook upto the oem system , cost me £130 fitted, job done .

14. antwan64og

antwan64og Well-Known Member

Rob, how did you get the price down to this?
    Its £30 more on the site when I look