1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloadable 'Do Not Wash' Signs

Bristle Hound Jun 18, 2015

1. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator Staff Member Moderator MQB Platform

https://i.imgur.com/nTCHUpN.jpg

Have them printed off in A4 & laminated and leave in the car, dash, rear window, passenger seat & glovebox when ever any of my cars goes into the Dealers workshop's for service etc

& I know I'm not the only one that does this lol

1.jpg

Thundercliffe81, A4A4, Ghost and 14 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

What a great idea, thanks col. :) x

Bristle Hound likes this.
  4. DarkBunny

DarkBunny Active Member Team Sprint Audi S3

I was asked if I would like the 'complimentary wash and vacuum' when mine was in for service.

When I said "no thanks, you'll make it dirty" the poor service advisor looked at me like I had three heads!

Thundercliffe81 and 8BallAddict like this.
  5. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Haha, I am the same BH I leave one in the car also! :laughing: ..

Bristle Hound likes this.
  6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 S tronic

7. The Governor

The Governor Active Member

These are great, I wish I'd had them in when I asked Hardwoods not to wash my car at the last service... I'm trying to figure out a way of putting a sign that fits over the gearstick so there's no way they can say they didn't see it...

8. kelbiiz

kelbiiz New Member

What a great idea, thanks :)

9. Scottyg

Scottyg Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Floret Silver TDi Audi A3 S tronic

It's been sent to my work email and will be printed off tomorrow. Superb idea.

10. AndyT306

AndyT306 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi A6 Black Edition S-line owners group S tronic DSG

i'm going to need these :)

tomadams277 likes this.
  11. AndyT306

AndyT306 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi A6 Black Edition S-line owners group S tronic DSG

car is going in for software update tomorrow... time to get a few 100 of these strategically placed around the car

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Shazzy

Shazzy New Member

Printed x4 for Wednesday for an oil change at Audi Birmingham! :)

14. Mark A Greenwood

Mark A Greenwood Member

When I click on the link, it tells me I shouldn't be here? Can anyone help please?

15. Gazwould

Gazwould Well-Known Member

Then download the image instead .

16. Scottyg

Scottyg Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Floret Silver TDi Audi A3 S tronic

As Gaz said. Save it to your phone/tablet or computer and print from there!

IMG_1011.JPG

17. Mark A Greenwood

Mark A Greenwood Member

18. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator Staff Member Moderator MQB Platform

Updated link on post #1 added

19. A4A4

A4A4 Well-Known Member

Used these signs when at the dealers, swirl makers came no way near!

[​IMG]

Don’t want them going anywhere near my paintwork

[​IMG]

20. JonChalk

JonChalk Member Team Daytona Team V6 Sportback Audi S5

Weird.

I asked the nice people at Bedford Audi not to wash it when in for service. The service assistant (Charlie) wrote it on the work order, we had a chat about two-bucket washing (she was a fan), and 4 hours later, when I picked it up; no wash or inside clean. Why would dealers struggle with this concept?

21. Peter123

Peter123 Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi Q5 Navarra Blue Classic S-line owners group S tronic

Unfortunately because many dealerships (not just Audi), this includes BMW use east European workers to carry out these cleaning tasks.

I have the smaller version of this that sits like a tent in the car. Need one in Polish, Romanian and Bulgarian to name a few.:blahblah1:

22. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

One word 'Intercleanse', they have the valeting contract for many dealerships, not just Audi, in the South East.
    Avoid..

23. Thundercliffe81

Thundercliffe81 Well-Known Member Team V8 Team Sepang Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Genius! Haha. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. EddieRuncorn

EddieRuncorn New Member

Excellent idea, I’ll definitely be using one, or several when my car is next at the dealer.

25. Neil Woodburn

Neil Woodburn An Old Jock

Also went double whammy when the car was left at the Audi Dealers on the mirror.

Wonders never cease as got a phone call ( I was sitting in the showroom waiting for the car ) saying the wheel nut lock key was not on the passenger seat as stated - lift the A4 Sign detailing not to wash the car on the seat !

Victor Meldrew was quickly put back into his box :(

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 10.31.05.png