Double clicking

Bigjase88

Reaction score
When using my iphone I have to double click on every single section of the forum

anybody any ideas

Yes it’s an issue. We are looking at it.

Just updating you guys, we are working to get this issue fixed.

I have a new issue

The forum now takes FOREVER to load on an iphone, every time you try open the forum / click on a sub section or thread its minimum 30 seconds load time, sometimes won’t load at all.

Thursday we had some tweaks to the forum,is it still taking a while ?

Yes it’s taking it’s time

Have you tried re-installing the software used to view the site ?Have you cleared the cache ? Updated the phones software ? On which IOS,browser and phone is the issue happening ?

Update to this

This is worse than ever

The double clicking is no longer an issue, i have the same fault over 3 devices now, laptop / samsung phone / iphone

The forum works perfectly as long as you are not logged in (viewing as a guest) as soon as you log in then good luck, it is super slow motion, 60 seconds to load a page, 60 seconds to open a thread, 60 seconds to submit a reply.

For me to update this here it has literally taken around 10 minutes.

These issues have been going on since I joined the forum and is making the forum unusable for myself, such a shame

Update to this

This is worse than ever

The double clicking is no longer an issue, i have the same fault over 3 devices now, laptop / samsung phone / iphone

The forum works perfectly as long as you are not logged in (viewing as a guest) as soon as you log in then good luck, it is super slow motion, 60 seconds to load a page, 60 seconds to open a thread, 60 seconds to submit a reply.

For me to update this here it has literally taken around 10 minutes.

These issues have been going on since I joined the forum and is making the forum unusable for myself, such a shame
There is no issue with the speed or software on here. Try again as we have just done upgrades on everything

Still cannot load on iphone

Currently via tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk