Door wiring pin out

goodbuzzman1

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone have The key/pin out for the block connectors that go to the 4 doors?
2015 s3 saloon
TIA

Hope this helps
d0ac5b4f90f8481c514c6acd2e3ca5e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your help but I’m actually looking for a diagram to show me what’s in each pin of the main door connector. See pic

Attachments

• 02F12C19-51FD-4AA3-8A6E-87D42D373A55.jpeg
    02F12C19-51FD-4AA3-8A6E-87D42D373A55.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 113
There's a guy called record on here who knows them perhaps you could pm him . He helped me out with dimming wing mirrors which are pins 2 and 3 on the front door

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your help but I’m actually looking for a diagram to show me what’s in each pin of the main door connector. See pic
I got you.

I have the electrical diagrams for that connector that I used from a document I own myself.

I used it to wire the door treble speaker and the band olufsen light.

PM me your email and I will send the whole packet of stuff to you.

I have tons of packets and documents that will be useful to you and anyone who needs them.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Nice sounds a big retrofit ? Can any of the existing speaker looms be utilised?

I think it should be pretty straight forward. I just want to make sure I have all the hardware and the plan before I start. It’s essentially just running wires around the car really.

Mount Amp under passenger seat.
Run fibre optic cable (MOST) from amp to MMI
Run the rest of the cables for the 14 speakers, microphone, power, dish etc from the amp

Trim to remove
Door cards
Sill trims
Lower b pillar trims
Passenger a pillar trims
C pillar trims
Parcel shelf
Glove box

the only bit I’m not looking forward to is the door connections

I’d like to think that the existing door looms for the Audi Sound System can be used. There is an additional speaker in each of the front doors so I will have to run an extra couple of wires.

Yes I was not looking forward to the door connection but went ok in the end . When putting plug back from inside make sure you push the bottom in first I struggled for the first plug for 15 mins ! Second one 15 secs. I have the repair wire part numbers for some of the pins .