door wire diagrams

Dave-v-v

Reaction score
looking to do a wing Mirror puddle light but need to tap into a 12v+ when the car is unlocked. I need live that comes active when unlocking thr car. Sadly as the other lights floor and red warning light's come on when you open the door are no good :-(

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

looking to do a wing Mirror puddle light but need to tap into a 12v+ when the car is unlocked. I need live that comes active when unlocking thr car. Sadly as the other lights floor and red warning light's come on when you open the door are no good :-(

If its an 8p A3 pm me your email

Reactions: Dave-v-v
Depending on your door modules but some have a dedicated pin for it as they are basically modules from a golf that actually have mirror puddles

I did it on my old tt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I've done th3 wing mirror puddle light
ab2dbd6859d8422e8121e4cb4ed20874.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I tapped into the courtesy lights. So when I unlock doors they come on

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
my courtesy lights come on when I open the door so at the moment the mirror only comes on when I open the door.