Door lights.

Aber-AUDI

Reaction score
Do all A4's come with lights in the doors as standard? Or are they an option?

Thanks.

They're part of the interior light pack. IIRC you get footwell lights, puddle lights, red lights on the ends of the doors and some ambient lighting inside.

I find the footwell and red warning lights useful.

That sounds pretty cool, I NEED to have these!! :w00t:

In fact, the whole light pack sounds quite tempting, I had the red LED mood lights in my B5; didn't really think much of them... You don't know what you've got till it's gone :crying:

Anyone installed them themselves?

I have done the ambient light install, dead easy there threads on it here and I can post a guide if you like. Haven't done the puddle lights but I would think it's quite straightforward.

any one got any pictures of there interior with these different lights in, I wouldl like to get them and fit them.....also a link to previous posts or a list of items i need would be good.

Thanks

Tom

I have done them, they are dead easy, but there is a useful guide here:

http://www.harddrive.plus.com/A4Page.htm

No pics sorry as they are quite hard to photgraph effectively (for me at least!) i put them in the back too, search for "Rear ambient light installation".

Ive ordered the LED lights from Audi a question for anyone, are there LED's for the rear lights.

Also does anyone have a how to for all the other interoir light options, red lights in doors, puddle lights and footwell lights?

Thanks for that mate, I presume you can use the Audi LED unit from the front for the rear one?

They are £10.50ish from the dealer.

I would like to do the other light mods as well anyone want to tell me or knows what parts i need from Audi?

Tom