Door Latch.

Gazjs

Reaction score
A freind sent these pictures today. Got them on EBay for around £3. They just stick over the existing item.

Anybody got these? I think they are nice and could be a nice mod. But then I also think they could look a bit tacky.

Opinions?

Reactions: pburv
A freind sent these pictures today. Got them on EBay for around £3. They just stick over the existing item.

Anybody got these? I think they are nice and could be a nice mod. But then I also think they could look a bit tacky.

Opinions?

View attachment 86407
View attachment 86408
That's different...You will have to give the rest of the latch a good clean though...:friends:

Reactions: Gazjs
That's different...You will have to give the rest of the latch a good clean though...:friends:

That's the other thing, would be impossible to match the two materials together.

Not too tacky, but a bit pointless I would say :whistle2:

Can see your reasoning, as they would hardly ever be seen, and provide no benefits eithier.

I also reckon they may scratch easy with the door opening/shutting.

Not sure I will buy them. But at the same time couldn't go too wrong for a couple of quid.

Reactions: pburv
Went to see these today in person. They are nice enough. Hide the big screws. May buy them for all they cost and can decide when I see them on. For anyone interested it's eBay number 391406464084

You could say the same about the door sills! Hardly ever seen but still nice.

Reactions: Gazjs
They do look nice, might be nicer if the logos were stuck on straight though!

As for the general pointlessness of them? Well, they're no more pointless than the branded key ring or the label on the back of your jeans. If you like it, go for it.

Reactions: Ignition1
Random/half related question... Would this generally be seen as an S-line logo rather than S3 logo? I always had similar thoughts with the official Audi 'S' keyring they sell

They do look nice, might be nicer if the logos were stuck on straight though!

That slight angle just puts me off completely - if it was in-line with the latch then it'll look a lot better.

Yes I agree. I wonder if it is related to that one item or all of them. I will need to check before I decide to order.