Dont look it's awful.... seriously

Shotgun mine beside it, it'll make mine look awesome then,

Who wants the other side?

wtf people please stop ruining cars no wonder it costs so bloddy much to make a car look half decent with t**ts like this doing stupid things with there cars like above

and then ask £3800 for an a3 on 90K

tumblr_kuem00etRo1qzin2no1_500.jpg

Jog on

hold on a minute....there's some plus points on this, going by numerous posts I have read on this forum where many have praised.
debadged, black front grill, black mesh, tinted windows
Surely the qualities most of you love on this forum ?

Ok, the rest is ****.

Please god let the new owner become a member on asn!

Love it "Viewings can be arranged!"

So could a bonfire, a drive off a cliff and many other things I'd prefer to see on this car...

I dont think the white ones that bad, its not to my taste but its not awful either, the first one needs crushing, although the seats look pretty cool, and i like the single wiper up front, put the ride must be horrible on 20's, bk racing? theres nothing racing about them.

O.M.G barrybolton.com i got better lookin bits of corn in my crap than that!!!

Nasty attempts are car styling. I thought Max Power went out the window!

lol its an A3 again phew, dreading the day they get there hands on an S3 as for the first one its making its point well (RARE WIDE ARCH BODY KIT,BIG MOUTH BUMMPER,SKIRTS S3 SPOILER):scared2: that rare as they binned the rest, no one is stupid enough to buy one lol. As for this bit (NEEDS TIDYING UP....HAS A SCRATCH PASS SIDE REAR ARCH AND A CHIP OUT OF IT,CHIP OUT OF FRONT DRIVERS ARCH,BOOT IN WHITE PRIMER,,FRONT BUMPER CRACKED AND NEEDS RE-PAINTING) certainly does need tidying up, tidying up and skipping by the look of it. Brings back the days of when the Nova and Corsa boys hit Halfords

Someone should phone them up and record it just for the fun of it, sound interested to get them to real off the mods and try and stop yourself laughing. :lmfao: